When you get akumatized

Gender, if you're human or not, hair style, height and such things are all up to you. I won't mention any of these. Requests are always open.

Marinette:

She will be shocked but then try to convince you that it's all okay. But obviously that doesn't work so she will immediatly run away, which pains her to run away from you when you're akumatized but she knows she needs to transform to help you.

Ladybug:

She will put her feelings aside and try to keep it professional so she can help you better. When the akuma left, she immediatly hugged you, whispering she's so sorry and that she wishes to never have to fight you again.

Adrien:

He will just keep trying to help you by trying to comfort you and saying nice words but when you tried to attack him, he knew he had to go transform.

Chat Noir:

He hesitated with his attacks. He kept apologizing while fighting. It hurt him deeply to have to fight you but he doesn't want to lose you like he lost his mother. When you went normal, he was fast to hold you, on the verge of tears, muttering to never scare him like that again.

Alya

She will be filming it for her website but while doing so, she will slowly realize who the boy/girl who akumatized is. She will immediatly shut off her phone and run to you, trying to convince you everything is okay and to not listen to Hawkmoth. When it fails, she will continue filming, hoping Chat Noir and Ladybug will see it and come to help you.

Nino:

He will nervously be ranting on, hoping you will listen and cheer up, ignoring Hawkmoth. But he knew that would fail, he was also just talking to you because he knew the heroes were on their way, ready to come save you. When you snapped out of it all, he hugged you for the whole day, saying he's so sorry and that he won't let any butterfly near you. Which he did, everytime a butterfly flew by, he would do some weird funny karate kick, yelling for it to leave you.

Chloe:

She will be freaking out, yelling you are scaring her and you are so mean. Which obviously doesn't help your anger/sadness. When you got turned back normal, she will just huff and say you're such a drama queen but then smile and give you a kiss, mumbling she is happy you are back though.