All of a sudden, the lights start flashing red and a siren starts going off.

He gives me a creepy look before he starts laughing hysterically.

"What did you just do?..." He just continues laughing like a psychopath. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO???" I yell at him, jerking him up by his collar.

"I hit the self destruct button!" He cheeses at me before going into another laughing fit.

I stand up and look around at everybody else and they're all still trying to break the glass traps.

"Good luck finding the key, the simulators explode in 7 minutes." He grabs a bag full of stuff and sprints out the door.

I just let him go. We can take care of him later, but right now, we don't have much time.

"EVERYBODY STOP!" I shout.

"WHAT IS THAT NOISE?!?" Taehyung yells.

"IT'S THE ALARM, HE HIT THE SELF DESTRUCT BUTTON FOR THE MACHINES THEY'RE TRAPPED IN. WE ONLY HAVE 7 MINUTES TO FIND THE KEY AND GET THEM OUT OF THERE BEFORE THEY BLOW UP!" I explain, searching feverishly for this key. I don't even know what the shit looks like.

"SHIT" Jin yells.

"EVERYBODY SPREAD OUT AND LOOK!" I instruct everyone.

We're scrambling trying to find the thing and I start to get really worried as a whole minute has gone by.

"Six. Minutes. Remaining." The timer announces.

Wait, Yoongi's box has blue dust coming out at the top. Blue dust gets rid of invincibility only so he still has his x-ray vision. We can just have him scan the room, we're wasting time.

"YOONGI! CAN YOU HEAR US??!"

"Yeah!"

"WE NEED YOU TO USE YOUR X-RAY VISION AND TRY TO FIND THE KEY SO WE CAN GET YOU OUT!"

"Okay"

He gets up and starts scanning every inch of the room through his sewn eyelids, but he gets to his sister and does a double take. He pauses and his face becomes twisted.

"What the fuck?"

"What?!!?"

"The key... It's in Sasha's brain." He reveals, and Jimin's face turns pale.

"What? How? How did it even get in there? Are you guys gonna have to kill me to get it out? I don't wanna die..." Sasha starts crying and her friend tries to console her.

"I don't know how we're getting it out, but we're not killing you for it so chill out. We all need to stay calm and just think. Hoseok you've been here before, is there anything in here that could possibly help us right now?" I'm trying to keep everybody focused, but it's getting harder for me to stay level-headed myself.

"Uhh..." He tilts his head up, eyes shifting as he thinks. "THE BOOK!" He snaps his fingers and runs over to a tall book shelf behind a cluttered desk.

"You remember how I said he studies us? He has a book about all of the powers we have and how to execute them. There has to be one in here about phasing through matter. I don't think we can do it, but maybe Jimin can." His mouth is going a mile a minute as he fervently flips through pages.

"Here it is." He grabs the book and his hands start shaking as he holds it up to his face.

"Ok Jimin all you have to do is shake your hands, crack your knuckles, and then squeeze your fists tight."

"Ok" Jimin does exactly what Hoseok said to do, but his hands start forming into metal.

"This isn't right." He says, staring at his hands in disbelief.