I go into my room to change.

I'm still curious about that boy in the picture. Jimin snatched it away from me like it was precious, and it bothered him that I even touched it. He didn't talk to me much on the way here, and now I feel bad because I feel like I reminded him of something that hurt him deeply. Whatever happened must've been really bad...

On the bright side, those freaky looking sploches on my hand faded away like 15 minutes after they started. But I still have this throbbing pain in my hand that won't go away.

I go in the living room and sit on the couch.

"Finally, you took forever." Jimin comes to sit next to me. Wait, he seems fine now.

"You're not mad at me?"

"No, why would I be mad at you?"

"Well cause of the thing with the picture..." I say timidly.

"It's ok, it's not your fault. I just got a little sentimental, that's all." He pats my knee.

"You sure I'm not annoying you?"

"Yeeeah"

"You sure you sure?" I tease as I get up on my knees. I grab his shoulders and start rocking him back and forth.

He chuckles as I shake him, "I mean this is a little annoying, but yeah." He smiles.

I push him onto his side and fall on top of him, making us both laugh. He grabs me and starts tickling my waist and I scream as I try to get away, but his grip is too tight. He just laughs at me as I squeal and whine, struggling in his arms. After what seems like forever, he finally stops and pulls me closer. God he smells good.

"Awwwe you're so little." He teases.

"No I'm not! Just compared to you."

"Alright little one." He says, and I kick his shin.

"Ahh!" He fake screams.

He plays with my hair as we talk about random stuff and usually I would swat the person's hand away cause I don't play that shit, but in this moment, I don't mind.

But then my phone goes off, interrupting our conversation.

Tiara💖: BITCH... One minute ago

Yaaay, I haven't talked to my girl all day.

Me: Wassup home skillet, where you been at all day?

Tiara💖: I've been feeling kinda sick so I stayed home, but BITCH I GOT SOME MF TEA

Me: Ooh what happened?

Tiara💖: So you know the guy Jimin at work right?

Me: Yeah, what about him?

Tiara💖: First of all, he's not gay.

Me: Yeah I know, I'm the one who told you he wasn't.

Tiara💖: Yeah yeah yeah, but he is truly out of pocket.

Wait what? Where is she going with this?

Me: wym

Tiara💖: Look at the messages he sent me

She sends me some screenshots and after reading them, I'm heated. 'You're so sexy'? 'I just wanna touch you'? Really? And why the hell did she send him that picture?