*The Next Day*

{Sasha's POV}

It's the middle of the day and I'm currently walking to the coffee shop on break.

After I finally got over that terrible hangover I woke up with this morning, I had time to clear my mind and really think about Jimin and this whole situation. I decided that I'm gonna give him another chance because something just doesn't feel right. He was so sweet to me and never gave me those vibes, and those text messages were so unlike him.

I'm definitely coming home tonight, but I don't know what to expect. Namjoon said something really bad happened to Jimin and I'm honestly really worried about him.

"Hey Jin" I greet him as I walk into the coffee shop.

"Hey stranger, where were you last night?"

"A slumber party with the girls from the office."

"Oh, didn't you get Namjoon's message? Jimin is in pretty bad shape right now, and it would have been nice if you came and y'know... showed that you actually give a shit."

Look, I know what I did was a little messed up, but I don't appreciate Jin's tone right now.

"Jin I'm letting all of you stay at my house, I think it's pretty obvious that I "give a shit.""

"Whatever. What's going on with you and Jimin?"

"Nothing."

"Oh stop, if you won't tell me, I'll just read your mind."

Dammit I forgot. "Please don't." I huff.

"Too late!" He laughs.

His laugh gets more obnoxious as he goes through the thoughts in my mind. God I feel violated, can he not?

"WOOOOOO Y'all are a trIp!" He laughs.

"Jin shut- *GASP*" I literally shove him back with all my might, without even thinking about it.

He stares at me bewildered and I'm just as confused as him. Why did I just do that?

Three seconds later one of the beams from the ceiling come crashing down right between us.

Jin looks down at the big metal fixture that just fell and then back up at me with wide eyes. "Woahhh..."

***

As soon as I turn the key, I can hear someone scuffling towards the door.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Taehyung exclaims as soon as I get it open.

"At a friend's house. Where's Jimin?"

"In your room. He's been asking about you all day." Namjoon says.

"Awwwe."

"What was that response you gave me last night?" Namjoon asked as we walked down the hall.

"I'm sorry, Jimin made me mad the night before."

"What did he do?"

I opened the door and saw him laying in my bed and my mind drew a blank. "I'll tell you later."

The boys had not-too-happy looks on their faces, but I didn't pay them much attention as I walked over to the side of the bed and sat down next to Jimin.

"What's going on dude?" I ruffled his hair.

"My body hurts so much, I can't even move without feeling excruciating pain." His voice was groggy and he laid completely still. He looks miserable and I'm starting to feel bad.