{Sasha's POV}

That's exactly what he get.

I don't feel bad for laughing, although I'm mad Phil called me out and made me look like a dumbass. Jimin can't keep doing stupid stuff and expect it not to come back and haunt him. That's not the way the world works.

But the look on his face...

I know he didn't actually do it, just by the look in his eyes, but it satisfies my anger and my pride to say that he did and he's just getting what he deserves from trying to play me.

The girls and I decided we should do something cute, like have a little slumber party at Tiara's place tonight. Right now we're at the store getting some snacks and stuff.

"Ooooh, get bout 4 of them."

"Jordyn your fat. Ass." I laugh.

"I know right, don't it look good?" She turns around and pokes her butt out.

"WITCHOOOW" Tiara smacks her ass.

"Ooh I like that shit, do it again."

I put my hand on my forehead, "I- literally cannot take y'all anywhere."

I take the cart and go into the next isle.

Oh yes popcorn? In the cart. Fruit snacks? Hell yeah. Slim Jims? You already know wassup.

"Now that I have you alone," I hear from behind me, making me jump.

"You were about to get pimp slapped just now, you know I don't even play that." I throw a box of crackers at Jordyn.

"I'm sooooorryyyyyy. But what's going on with you and your little boyfriend?" She opens a bag of chips and starts eating them.

Shit, I completely forgot he said that to her.

"Uuuuum, we broke up."

"WHAT? WHY?"

"Keep your voice down!"

"Sorry, but why?"

I'm still mad, but I don't wanna say too much.

"He's a perv, he only wanted to get in my pants."

"Ew, I hate niggas like that. Imma have some words for him tomorrow-"

"Nooonononono it's fine. We weren't even together that long, I'm over it."

Just then Linda and Diane came around the corner. "Should we get moscato or vodka?"

"Linda, how fucked up are you trying to get sis?"

"I literally don't want to feel my face."

"Then vodka, duh? And get some Bacardi too. I'm bouta go to the line." I start pushing the cart again.

"Wait no! We didn't look at the candy!" Jordyn whines, pulling me and the cart down another isle.

"Ugggghhhhh"

{Jimin's POV}

"JIMIN COVER JUNGKOOK, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" Namjoon yells, before taking off in the other direction.

A few more of those strange creatures like the one I killed the other day have landed on Earth, so the guys and I are out in the forest doing damage control.

"This one is kinda strong!" Jungkook laughs nervously. He's trying to strangle it, but it's fighting back.

"I got you!" I shave a sharp sliver of wood off of a tree and start stabbing it, but it doesn't seem to be having any effect on it.

"It's not working! Just burn it!" Jungkook shouts.

"You sure?!"

He braces himself. "Yeah!"

I ignite my body and start shooting out flames. Thunder starts cracking like crazy, and lightning is striking a little too close for my liking. I just hope that's Taehyung and not me cause I don't know how to make it stop.

The thing screeches as I burn it alive, slowly killing it. Meanwhile, I can feel that pain I started feeling last night coming back, but it's so much worse. It's getting so strong, I feel like I'm about to die.

Still, I'm trying my best to control the flames coming out of my hands, and to not burn Jungkook. The pain is getting to be unbearable, but I have to show the rest of the guys that they can trust me.

When it's weak enough, Jungkook snaps its neck, and that's the last thing I hear before I fall to the ground.

{Sasha's POV}

"DRIP TO HARD, DON'T STAND TOO CLOSE, YOU GON FUCK AROUND N DROWN OFF THIS WAAAVE!!!"

We're all literally screaming lyrics at the top of our lungs as we dance and act a fool in Tiara's living room. We just finished playing never have I ever, and now we're having a full on twerk session.

"PLAY ACT UP, I'M TRYNA THROW SOME ASS!" Jordyn's big ass is on top of the table, and Tiara is on live recording everybody. I get on top of the table and start throwing it back too, I feel like turning the fuck up.

"REAL ASS BITCH, GIVE A FUCK 'BOUT A NIGGA
BIG BIRKIN BAG, HOLD FIVE, SIX FIGURES
STRIPES ON MY ASS SO HE CALL THIS PUSSY TIGGER
FUCKIN' ON A SCAMMIN' ASS, RICH ASS NIGGA!!!" I am really feeling myself right now, the ghetto girl in me is THRIVING.

"Y'ALL ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK GOIN ON! BITCH WE TURNIN UP ALL 2019! PERIODT!!!" Tiara yells as she films us.

Once we got tired, we decided to play truth or dare, and of course shit was wild. They dared me to deep throat a banana... I don't know, but I'll just say it wasn't difficult. Diane got dared to shave a little area in the back of her head, Jordyn got dared to lick whipped cream off of one of the girls' titties, and Tiara got dared to run around the apartment complex naked. We're a mess, but we lit though. I love my girls.

In the midst of the fun, I can feel my bladder about to explode so I make my way to the bathroom. Side note: there's a girl passed out in the hallway I've literally never seen before.

I take this time to chill out for a second and check my phone.

Namjoon texted me?

Of course I open the message out of curiosity.

Namjoon: Something really bad happened to Jimin, we need you to come home.

The hell? Something like what? You know what, I don't even care, it's probably karma coming back to bite his ass. And come home for what? What am I going to be able to do about it?

Me: Nah, I'm good.

What? Am I supposed to feel bad for him? People like him don't deserve my sympathy. And didn't Namjoon say he can heal the rest of them? Just use your powers to heal him and leave me out of it.

"SASHA WHERE YOU AT GIRL? WE BOUTA DO BODY SHOTS!"

Ooh lemme hurry up.