"I'm sorry. I'm sure you guys have been good while waiting for me, right?"

"Yes, uncle Kookie." The boy responded with a big, proud smile. He was very cute all dressed up as Peter Pan. "Mommy and daddy left to work already and we watched Astro Boy until now, right Amy?"
However, the girl wasn't focusing on her uncle anymore, because right at that moment, she was staring at you.

"Is this your girlfriend, uncle Kookie?"
She asked after she was done analyzing you with big brown eyes.

"Well duh, he never brought a girl home, of course, she must be his girlfriend." The little boy said with a cheeky smile.

Your eyes widened, your cheeks flushed red when Jungkook's eyes stopped in yours. He shot you an apologetic smile before responding, "No, she isn't my girlfriend. She is my classmate. We are going to the same university."

The little girl let out a long whimpering sigh before shifting her gaze at Jungkook.
"And she is so pretty. You're too slow uncle Kookie." She crossed her little arms over her chest with a pout.

You burst into laughter. "That's what I'm always saying. Damn, you are a smart princess. You have all my respects, your majesty." You grinned as you gave her a high-five. Then you both grinned.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed, not liking one bit where all this was heading.

"I like her." The boy confessed before lifting his arms towards you.

You had no idea how to react to that. Your eyes wavered for a moment.
"I... You will get wet if I hold you. My clothes are drench-"

"It's ok." The little boy cut you off.
But Jungkook hadn't moved an inch. It seemed like he didn't have any intention of giving him to you. Maybe he sensed your hesitation. But not only. He seemed in shook as he was standing there in the door, and he had all the reasons to be. The six years old twins were never this friendly with strangers. And your heart fluttered at the way Jungkook was looking at you. Really looking. Like he was finally acknowledging you.

"First, come in." He said after a long silence as he turned around together with the twins, heading into the living room, not waiting for you to say something.

Once, in the middle of the living room, Jungkook placed the twins down and then looked at you, taking in every line of your soaking wet five feet, five inches. And the way your red blouse and very short black skirt slinked and clung against your curves.
"The bathroom is over there." He pointed to somewhere in the right. "You need a warm shower and fast so you won't get sick. There are towels and everything you need. I'll go and bring a shirt and a pair of pants or something you can wear. It will be outside the door so you could take them after you're done. Meanwhile, I'll make you something to eat."

But since you stepped into his house, you were too mesmerized by everything around you, to be able to focus on Jungkook's words. The only thing you understood was right, shower, towel and eat.

"Alright, Y/N?" You nodded absently as you stared with your lips parted in awe at the enormous chandelier above your head.

Jungkook smiled as he stared at your dumbfounded expression.

"Who is he again?" You mumbled to yourself.

Jungkook chuckled. "I think right now its more important that warm shower I was talking about earlier, remember? Who I am should be your least concern."

After you were done showering, you got out of the bathroom and walked towards the kitchen in his white shirt and black shorts. The house was enormous but you could hear their voices, guiding you into the kitchen.
You stopped in the open kitchen door and smiled at the sight in front of you. Jungkook was cooking something while standing in front of the oven or at least he was trying. It seemed that the twins were giving him a hard time as the little boy was trying really hard to climb on his back. His sister was on his chest, her arms wrapped around her uncle's shoulders and her head using his chest as a pillow while she was singing something.