nine

"To fuck me as no one did before

"To fuck me as no one did before."

After those words left your mouth while wearing a huge grin like it was the most natural thing to say, Jungkook hadn't said anything all the way to his house. The whole road you only stared out the window, trying your hardest not to think about your wet clothes and the fact that you were literally freezing to death. It's not like you cared what was happening to you. You weren't even focused on the scenery outside. You had no idea where his house was, not that you cared anyway. Like always you felt all empty inside, cold, just like your body was at that very moment.

Once arrived, he waited for you to step inside. But it was taking you too long as he held the front door of his house wide open for you to get in. Your legs wouldn't move though. It was like you were glued to the porch, your mind suddenly blank.

And this happened right after you got out of his car and saw his house.

Jungkook's eyes softened at the way you were looking around lost. It was something in your eyes he couldn't name it, that brought him sadness.

His house was big. However it wasn't what impressed you, but the warmth it emanated. Since you stepped into the courtyard, your heart squeezed at the sight in front of you. The house was surrounded by plants and the downstairs lights were on, giving the house a welcoming glow. It felt... like home. Something you never experienced before.

A knot formed at the back of your throat. You had to run away before breaking right there and then. But your body wouldn't listen to you.

"Y/N?"

Again that feeling you hated the most, was coming back. But this time stronger than ever. That feeling you knew so well but never being able to get rid of it no matter what you did. No matter how many you were sleeping with.

And that was Solitude.

Your frightened eyes stopped on his face the moment your name left his mouth. Without thinking, Jungkook lifted his arm and gently closed his fingers around your wrist. You shivered. Only an innocent touch, a barely felt one, and it still made you feel so many things at once. It was confusing. His touch was confusing. Also the way it affects you each time. You stared down at his hand holding you. It felt warm and soft. And you suddenly felt like wanting to be held by him. You looked back up to his dark eyes as he looked at you silently.

He was about to say something but he was stopped by two little kids who appeared from nowhere. They jumped up and down calling Jungkook uncle Kookie, their little hands grabbing his pants this way forcing him to bend down to pick both of them up in his arms.

"What do we have here?" Jungkook bit the little boy's cheek playfully and then the little girl's cheek as they giggled.

"Why did you come so late, uncle Kookie? Mom said you will come early but it took you soooooo long." The little girl in a blue princess costume pouted as she lifted her hands and grabbed Jungkook's cheeks before tugging at them.