The Pack's Elementals Prt 2

Start from the beginning

Rob: "Lady I was supposed to be recording a video with my friends, And then all of a sudden I'm being ganged up on by the fucking lollipop guild."

????: "Fine, I'll teleport you back to Isharin, You need to find Harrin and tell him Ayaka sent you."

Rob: "What?"

????: "Have fun."

I could barely move before I watched a cube form around myself and Preston before it caved in towards us, I was expecting it to crush us but instead if phased through us and left us both in a dark place before the cube expanded again and we were standing in the middle of a town. The dirt road under my feet as I kept an eye out around us, Panicking too much to react badly to what was going on, Before people were looking at me strangely.

Rob: "Preston!"

I put the guns back in the holsters attached to my thighs before I ran over to the boy under me.

Rob: "Come on mate, Wake up. Time to wake up."

Hearing a small grunt from him, I was so relieved to hear he was ok. He was terrifying me just laying there like he was. Slowly he began to move his hands to block his eyes before I scooped him up and held him close to me. The thick fabric stopping me from really wrapping my arms around him due to whatever outfit he had on but I don't care. I needed to feel him close to me, I needed to hold him and I'm so glad he was ok.

Preston: "Robby..."

Rob: "I'm here mate, You're ok."

Preston: "Where are we?"

Rob: "In a town called Isharen. I don't know what's going on but you just woke up."

Preston: "But we were at the office, We had to record and something?"

Rob: "I know Preston, I had more important things to worry about before you woke up, We were swarmed by goblins and I had to protect you."

Preston: "That would explain your clothes."

I finally got to stop and look at myself, I know how easy it is to move in it, Which surprised me now looking at the Leather Jacket I had on over the cotton blue shirt underneath. With baggy, Black Sweat pants and a pair of green shoes. I looked pretty decent. But Preston looked so fucking cute in his outfit. He had a black shirt underneath a purple jacket with a pair of black shoes that were sharp at the end, Like old-time jester shoes but uh... Made of metal. And with his Pure black Top hat, He looked so fucking cute.

Rob: "You look really cute by the way too."

Preston: "Thanks, what are we going to do then?"

Rob: "There was a girl who saved us, Ayaka her name was, told me to find some guy Harrin. Apparently he can help us out."

Preston: "What happened while I was asleep?"

I recounted everything that had happened, being swarmed, Ayaka helping us, and then just before he woke up. He looked at me bewildered but I understood. I mean we were both transported into this strange place by some fucking weird thing.

Preston: "Ok so we need to find this Harrin right.? He should be able to help us?"

Rob: "Yeah, I trust her."

Preston: "I mean she did help you and save me. I think we should at least give her the benefit of the doubt."

Rob: "So What do we do?"

Preston: "Find Harrin and figure it out from there."

I looked around us, at the people staring intently at the two men in the middle of the road.