Losing It

Josh's POV

Standing in the kitchen and making up dinner for myself and my boyfriend, I found it funny how we had managed to fall for each other.

Jackson: "I can't believe it's been three years, and you convinced me to start YouTube which just let us spend more time together. You really are a dream you know that?"

He knows I love how happy and optimistic he is. We heard a knock at the door before Ethan and Harry walked in, Tobi up stairs with Vik.

Jackson: "Hey guys, Oh Harry I wanted to ask how your parents are? I hope they are doing well."

Harry: "They are great Jack no need to worry, they asked about you too."

One thing the most, aside from his positivity and his optimistic nature is that he gets along so well with everyone. He's the one always trying to bring a smile to our faces. Always down to help someone out if they aren't feeling too crash hot and it's one of the most beautiful things about him.

Ethan: "Mum called Jack and asked if you would like to join her and Em for lunch tomorrow?"

Jackson: "That sounds great, I'll shoot Emily a message after dinner and let them know I'd love to. I hope we go back to that little Cafe around the corner from Miss Payne's home, the macaroons were to die for."

Harry: "You are so nice it makes me sick."

Jackson: "You have been saying that for about 5 years now Harry, come on man I just have every reason to be excited about the world."

Ethan: "Even though JJ is so cruel to you?"

Jackson: "It's all the more reason to smile and be happy."

JJ hasn't been the nicest person or friend to him though. He was fine with it at first but something snapped about a month ago. During videos with him, if they were together he would be a lot more oppressive with Jack, or he would be straight up hurtful and cruel. It sucked but he would just laugh it off and make a small comment about it but it never affected him. He was always smiling and happy, even Lachlan had become friends with him. The Australian opting to hang out with Jackson almost more than us which Jack loved. He was a big fan of two of the Australians coming over here so to get to spend some time with them really made him happy. And now with it being back to just us, he was still happy, but he also seemed like he was a little bit less lenient.

Tobi: "OK are we ready for the vlog?"

I nodded my head and so did the rest of the boys. Vik pulled his camera out and started it up, his arm strapped up in a sling from breaking his collar.

Vik: "Hey guys it's me Vikkstar123 and Josh is making something good."

Josh: "Just some pasta."

Ethan: "I wish they could smell this it is so good."

Jackson: "I can't wait."

As Vik pointed the camera to Jackson he gave a little wave which I found myself smiling at like a fool. Everyone knew about us and while the hate did come, everyone was happy for us in some aspect, they could see how happy we were and so it became well known that the two of us were together. As we continued chatting away for a little bit before I heard the loud thumping coming down the stairs.

Jackson: "Don't stop, Hide the camera."

So Vik gave it to Ethan who put it in his pocket. Hiding it from sight.

JJ: "Hey guys why is everyone down here?"

Harry: "Josh's pasta of course, it looks so good."

Josh: "Here Ethan your portion is nearly ready and then I'll add cheese to everyone else's."