Love On The High Seas

Just a re-upload from my YouTube one shot which will be deleted.

Hey guys and welcome to a one shot requested by StarsOfGalaxies
The request was for Harry (Wroetoshaw) and Troye Sivan.

Scenario: Harry's heartbroken for the 7th time by CalFreezy and decides to go on a cruise to relax and rest despite everyone's calls not to go. During his trip on the cruise he meets Troye and the two get along well, with the Australian boy helping him heal but starts feeling something more than just friendship...

Harry's POV

As I entered the room I requested, glad I splurged that extra money for a decent room and view of the ocean, I was rather pleased with myself. He broke my heart again, even when I took him back, even when he promised he never would. He just, I had to get away. And what better way than Flying to another country and getting on a cruise ship? I mean yeah ok it made a huge dent in my savings but what the hell right? I can treat myself if I want to, and right now I think I need it. I just, can't stop thinking about him and the boys. God Vik is probably raring to kill Cal as I think, Josh holding him down so he can't move. They are good people but I'm the baby still, forever and always. I shook my head and emptied the contents of my bag into the drawers inside as I just decided to lie down in bed for a moment. Giving myself twenty minutes before having a look around. I'm here for a month, I'm going to make the most of it. After laying down and just relaxing for twenty minutes. I grab a pair of shorts and a singlet and have a shower before getting changed and grabbing my card to my room and heading off, Taking note of the location and number of my room. I decided to check out everything from the top and work my way down, which was halted pretty early when I noticed someone walking past me, I swear I've seen him before? I don't know where but... I swear. I watched as he stopped and turned around to see me, he smiled and waved before he started walking over. Fuck I just want to know who you are so I can go and relax, I don't need a guy trying...

????: "Hey, I uh, saw you looking at me funny and thought I'd say hi."

Harry: "Uh, Hello? This must happen to you a lot I assume?"

????: "Oh British nice."

His thick Australian accent made me shiver, Both with fear and intrigue. I've always thought of Australians as these loud, boisterous baffoons. But he seems quiet, tame.

????: "My names Troye. I'm a singer from Perth, where are you from?"

Harry: "I'm from Guernsey which is a little island near England. I flew over to Sydney to get away from back home, some uh. Shits gone down I think Is the right term."

Troye: "Or shit hit the fan yeah I getcha. Did you bring anyone with you or did you come alone?"

Harry: "Alone sorry, I was supposed to bring my boyfriend with me, paid for it and everything but found him on top of my best friend, again."

Troye: "Fuck that must suck, well hey I'm by myself as well but I guess you could say that was my choice, why don't you stick with me? It isn't the first time I've been on a cruise and I'm sure with someone to talk to and distract your pretty head, You won't need to worry about whether or not you get upset thinking about this ass hole. Clearly he wasn't thinking when he cheated on you again."

Harry: "I should have left him after the 1st time. Now all this time later! It hurts because I did love him and thought I'd be the only one."

Troye: "I'll give you some advice my friend gave me. If he fucks up once, he needs a good alibi, if he fucks up twice. Kick his ass out."

I couldn't help but smile and chuckle at the bluntness of his words, he was only in a singlet and shorts himself but he looks good.

Harry: "Uh, Yeah, Ok I mean... This is what a cruise is for right? Let go of the troubles on land and make new friends."

One Week Later

Troy's POV

I was sitting down in the deck chair while Harry lay down beside me in his own, Dead to the world asleep with the most pristine and worry less face. He looked so pure, so innocent... He looked magnificent. We have been pretty close this week, but I guess that was due to us both not having anyone to come with us. We had not long left the Fijian islands and we still had 3 weeks left of the cruise. I reached out and pushed the hair that had fallen in front of his eyes out of the way. His shirtless body resting peacefully... This man is a fucking God I swear. He's so hot and sexy, and the way he gets so excited over the little things! The way he gets happy even just seeing a little child being happy over an ice cream. Or seeing an elderly couple share a kiss. He has such a pure and wondrous heart. Why the fuck would someone try to hurt him?

Harry: "Troye?"

I watched his eyes slowly open before he looked over at me and smiled carefully to himself.

Harry: "I felt you push my hair out of the way."

Troye: "Oh. Uh yeah heh, It uh, it was annoying me slightly I remember when I had hair like yours. Guess it's just a habit you pick up."

Harry: "Are you ok?"

Troye: "Yeah, I'm fine I think I'm just going to quickly head back to my room for a moment and change into something more comfortable."

Harry: Hey I'll come too."

Troye: "Oh you don't have to do that."

Please deny it and come. I will beg.

Harry: "It's ok. It's what friends do right?"

God this boy is going to be the death of me. I saw him get up and stretch, his shorts sliding down a little as more of him was on show, as he stepped in front of me, giving me a glorious view, I followed behind while watching ahead of me. He fell into step beside me and laughed while pointing over at some girls who were eye raping the fucking shit out of him... If looks could kill I'd be recreating the titanic with four chosen ladies right now.

Harry: "What a shame I'm gay."

Troye: "I don't think they care."

Harry: "In that case then..."

I felt him slowly interlace his fingers with my own as we walked along the deck and towards the girls, having to walk past them in order to get to my room. I saw them still eye raping Harry and it made me angry... I've known this guy for a fucking week, and I'm already at the I'm going to stab a hoe for looking at him stage.

Troye: "They are still doing it, sorry."

Harry: "Don't be sorry, we just need to tell them to back off."

As we walked past, a few of them were making some comments about Harry where as one said something out loud.

????: "Looks like someone hasn't been with the right girl."

I flinched a little but still felt angry until I felt Harry spin me around to face him. In front of the girls and kiss me, His lips Landing on mine softly as his hands gently caressed my cheek. I was so lost in the moment I barely registered putting my hands on his chest, his bare chest, his bare, wet, fuck...

Harry: "If I feel like diving into the depths of the grand canyon I will give you a call. Until then you can barely fit your head up your own ass what do you think is going up your front hole?"

He didn't let go of my hand before he dragged me along and inside the hall. I was dumbfounded and felt so good, the feeling of his lips on mine filled me with a very good feeling. As we got inside and he practically led me back to my room. He looked at me eagerly as I pulled out the card and swiped. Letting us inside.

Troye: "That..."

Harry: "Yeah sorry about that. It was the only thing I could think of. I didn't hear any camera snaps so it must be fine. Are you ok?"

God Harry you are going to be the death of me. Please...

Troye: "Can we stay in contact after the cruise?"

Harry: "I'd love to you know."

Troye: "Really?"

Harry: "Absolutely."