Random Baby

First can we just agree that Grace Helbig looks so God damn gorgeous in this image?

Dean's POV

Walking around the mall with my friend really gave me the chance to be happy, excited. She was the only real friend I had that was as interested in YouTube and it's creators as what I was.

Nina: "Hey Dean have you seen Twitter, something big is apparently going down."

Dean: "What do you mean?"

I pulled my phone out from my pocket and opened the social media app, she regularly would inform me of anything that was happening but rarely would she actually enforce me to look at the website if we were hanging out. We liked to enjoy ourselves and so we usually stayed off our phones while we were together.

Nina: "Yeah it's kind of big. But it did happen yesterday."

The mall we were in was a little bit quiet today which was surprising as this place is always busy.

Dean: "There is something big going on with Grace Helbig? Why did you tell me that? You know I'm. Not the biggest fan compared to what I use to be like."

Nina: "Yeah but we still enjoy her content, I wonder what it could be. I mean it was 22 hours ago? Maybe she will drop it soon?"

Dean: "A possibility."

We continued walking before I remembered something interesting.

Dean: "Oh did you hear some of The Pack were coming here to Texas?"

Nina: "Rob's already here and I think Jerome came down too. Not many but still... Imagine if we saw them. You would probably die a little."

Dean: "A bit yeah. Hey I need tk quickly go grab some money out the bank, I'll meet you at the food court OK?"

Nina: "OK just message me when you are back."

As we split and went our separate ways. I walked down to the bottom floor and headed towards the large open doors to head outside to where a bunch of restaurants were. Kind of like the sophisticated side while other places like Macdonalds was upstairs on the highest level. As I walked over and out in my card, entering my details in, I heard the sound of a young baby squeal in delight. I turned around and noticed a beautiful young girl with a small pink dress on with a small bow in her hair, she was so cute I could have picked her up and hugged her myself. The lady holding her was fawning over the girl. Must be a first born and with hair as nice as her mothers, I doubt that little girl will need to worry about hair loss. An almost dirty blonde, the lady was beautiful. I finished at the bank and looked back at the little girl who was looking directly at me, She was stunning as she picked up her hand and waved at me. I'd have guessed she was maybe 1 year old, maybe a bit older. I couldn't help but smile as I waved back as the mother holding her turned around and my jaw dropped. With The baby in her arms I never would have guessed to see Grace here of all places. And I recognized the guy next to her as her new partner? She was never pregnant was she? Then again she did take a year off of doing shows, and her videos were never shot from the chest down... And she took a few days off as. Oh shit she had a baby?

Dean: "Oh gosh quick act cool... Do I pretend I don't know her? What the fuck do I do?"

I saw her wave at me while I waved back and knew that if I didn't take the opportunity to say something I'd never have this chance again, So I walked up to the little one as she reached out too me, but of course Grace was a bit more hesitant.

Dean: "Hello there Little one what's your name?"

The little girl let out a content squeal before she bounced in her mother's arms? Mother's arms? I wonder if this was even Grace's baby?