Who Knows Prt 2

So I wanted to write more for the original, and @linktome is so good at fueling my desire for my own one shots and wanted one too so HAHA. The only thing I hate is the name for the main character.

Brandon's POV

Sitting off to the side, just out of sight of any photos being taken, and just watching the fans taking photos and getting to meet my boyfriend. I could tell immediately how happy he was, how content with this moment he was, and yet I felt a little odd. When fans came up to me, asking why I was off to the side with him, I just explained I was his manager helping out his anxiety. And it worked too. No one thought any different which is great for me.

Landon: "Brandon how much time is left?"

Brandon: "Your schedule tells me that your free for an hour after you finish here in supposedly. 15 minutes. If you like, I can organize for you to stay for a little bit longer? I can see you still have a few fans waiting."

Landon: "If yoh could organize more time that would be great."

Brandon: "Alright let me get on this."

I opened up my IPad, quickly got the number through emails for the organizers of the event as well as the coordinator for the meet up division, cross referencing Landon's spot here with anyone else and not finding anyine else using this specific space for another 4 hours when Rosanna and her girlfriends all hit this place up... That sounds like one I want to go to. Might talk to Landon later.

Brandon: "Yes Hello my name is Brandon Fitzpatrick, I'm calling regards to my clients meet and greet space. I see here that no one else will be using the space for a number of hours, and my client has no obligations for another hour. Is it possible for us to keep the line going for another half an hour for him to meet more fans?"

While on the phone for ten minutes, convincing them to alter this moment. I was eventually successful but I could tell it was stressing out Landon. He would look over at me a lot, a little worry on his face.

Brandon: "Thanks Amy. I will get on that stipulation now."

Landon: "What did they say?"

Brandon: "They said, that we are free to use the unfilled space for as long as we like, But on one condition. Apparently I need to take control of your whole schedule. I'm so far the only one that has called about something that doesn't change what they already have, and it benefits the fans which is what PAX is all about in the first place, the consumers. So you relax and get yourself working, I'm going to sit here and go through your full schedule to see if there are anymore Harmless changes I can make."

Landon: "Thank you so much, Oh and can you message Rob please? He asked me something earlier but I didn't read the full message."

Brandon: "I'll get onto it now."

Brandon: "Hey Rob it's Brandon, you messaged Landon earlier but he didn't get to read the full message, what's up?"

Rob: "Oh I was just asking if he was going to join the rest of us for lunch before he needs to be on stage with Preston and Lachlan."

Brandon: "We've just organized for him to see the last few fans before having to cut off, if it happens before a half an hour I'll get back to you."

And it did, the last few people only took an extra ten minutes. With those ten minutes up, I decided to take the initiative and let Landon know about the situation.

Landon: "Actually not a bad idea. Come on let's go. Hey uh, you know how you mentioned Jerome was giving us funny looks earlier. What should I say?"