Who knows

Brandon's POV

Sitting in the lounge room, Waiting for my Boyfriend's cousin to come back and pick me up to take me back to his office. I loved heading over there and playing games with my friends. He always made sure I felt happy with what I had, I never had to want for anything and I loved it. With Preston always recording somewhat the same games every day, I like to think of his go to for new games to play.

Mom: "Brandon, Why don't you go find something to do?"

Brandon: "I half am, Does that count?"

Dad: "Talking to your boyfriend doesn't count you know that right?"

Brandon: "It might not count to you guys but it does to me when Preston still doesn't know."

Mom: "He doesn't? I can guarantee you that he would know about you two by now."

Dad: "When are you and Landon planning on telling him?"

Brandon: "I don't know yet, I was hoping that, You know cos he's Landon's cousin, That he should have the right to tell him. But now that I think about it... I don't even know if his parents know about us."

Mom: "They know, Trust me, a mother always knows."

Dad: "I understand wanting to let him do the honours, But sometimes you need to take charge. And I think now is a good time. You two have been together for three years now haven't you? Who actually knows?"

Brandon: "No one does. Us three... Landon, Uh... Maybe someone else I don't know."

Landon: "Look I've been thinking about this too so tell your dad I've already planned this out. I'm going to do it at PAX south. Did you forget we are going over tonight?"

Brandon: "Pft, What? No I totally... Totally remembered... *Starts Packing*"

Brandon: "So uh I may need to go and uh..."

Mom: "I packed you a bag last night, It's sitting on the Kitchen stool, It has a spare charger in there for your phone, It also holds your Ipad for your work as well as a change of clothes and I also have a few drinks in the fridge for the trip."

Brandon: "Landon told you didn't he?"

Dad: "He told me, I told your mother, We both know she is much better at remembering these kinds of things. And before you mention anything as I know you will. Yes, For the millionth time, We are sure that we are allowing you to go with your boyfriend and his cousin. Aren't there going to be more of your friends there too?"

Brandon: "I think so, But they all do YouTube videos with Landon and Preston."

JESUS FUCK DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO SAY I WANT TO STOP DOING THIS GROUP OF FRIENDS FANFIC WHEN I HAVE SO MANY FUCKING IDEAS THAT SPECIALIZE AROUND THESE GUYS! god I hate myself so much. Also let's pretend the Pack are still a thing in this story.

Mom: "I trust those boys, And I trust that you are going to enjoy yourself. You are 19 years old, You and Landon have been together for a few years, And we have all known about you two for a long time. I just want you to be safe... And no alcohol."

Brandon: "I'm not 21."

Dad: "I'm not stupid Brandon, I know what people get up to behind closed doors."

Brandon: "And yet I haven't ever done anything to change that."

Mom: "Don't put any ideas in his head Henry."

Dad: "Oh come on, We both know anything could happen."

Mom: "I trust him if he says he won't."

Brandon: "Don't you trust me dad?"