Drama End

Liam's POV

It was weird now, getting ready for a date with someone you had been seeing for over 3 years already. When everyone already knew you, loved you and wanted you to still be around, what's worse is when I uploaded today, all I got was questions in my comments about myself and Simon. Which I guess is just them being curious. At least my own viewers weren't too bad and knew there was a line not to cross. Simon's fans on the other hand were a lot more aggressive, evident by the girls the other day. God that was such a horrible day to be at the mall but hey, the girls got what they needed and Vik ended up walking away happy so that's all that mattered.

Sarah: "And you are definitely sure you want to do this?"

Liam: "Yeah I'm sure, I need to know if the feelings I get when I'm around him now after taking a break are real or not, what better way than to do something like this?"

Sarah: "Well yeah but remember he is probably extremely excited for tonight. I doubt the boys can keep him under wraps. How are you getting there?"

Liam: "Gee was going to drop me because she was heading that way anyway but then she ended up getting swamped and couldn't get out of work on time but it's all good, Vik said he will grab me."

Sarah: "Be careful not to be too friendly with Vik in the car, people already think you two cheated on Simon together."

Liam: "It's OK I know. I've been practicing my depressed face all day so when I get in the car, I'll look sad in any photos that happen to be secretly taken, it's kind of scary how possessive some people are."

Sarah: "I am aware, yet strangely for me it was the other way around."

Liam: "Cal is sweet and adoring off camera, that's what makes him so lovable, even if he is a twat on camera."

Sarah: "Agreed."

We both had a giggle before she helped me with a shirt for the evening, I'd be lost without the girls I swear. I might be gay, but I'm the type of person that will turn up to a fancy restaurant with shorts and a t-shirt. Sarah caught wind of tonight from Harry and so came over and told me, to my face that I'd need help... Which I did but that's beside the point.

Sarah: "Yeah that looks nice, are you ready?"

Liam: "I think so."

Sarah: "OK well I need to go and do some things but I'll talk to you later when you are finished up to see how it went OK?"

Liam: "Sure sounds great, thanks Sarah. You didn't have to come over though."

Sarah: "Oh Liam... We both know I did."

As we both laughed, Sarah waved and I waved her off as she left my apartment, Leaving just me to wait for a few minutes for Vik to come up or let me know he's here. I looked at myself in the mirror after finishing up the buttons on my shirt, and I have to say I look pretty good. I'm kind of glad that Sarah come over to help me now that I'm seeing the end product, and I always do that.

A few minutes later I got the text from Vik saying he was just waiting down stairs and to be careful, there is a group of people downstairs and they look young enough to know who we are. It didn't really set off any alarm bells but hey, always best to be careful. As I walked out my door, making sure I had my phone, my wallet and my keys, I headed down the elevator and into the lobby and started making my way to the entrance, he was right the girls being young enough to know who we are but I was so glad to see them being relatively older than the teenagers that are obsessed with Simon.

????: "Oh hey, Nina you don't mind do you?"

Nina: "Not at all."

????: "Thank you, Excuse me Liam."