My King (Smut)

Lachlan's POV

I had been tossing and turning for a good two hours now, Just laying in the comfortable bed but not able to fall asleep. I know my throats dry but that's normal for me of a night time, maybe I'm hungry? I haven't eaten since 2 pm today... And it's now fucking 3 am? Geez no wonder I was probably hungry this is ridiculous. As I took off the blankets and pushed them aside, I got up and out of bed before heading into the light of the stair way, noticing I wasn't even wearing a shirt, just plain boxers to sleep in as per the normal... Guess old habits die hard when your use to 40 degree weather every night. As I stumbled my way downstairs, I barely had time to register that the kitchen light was already on. I stepped inside to find Simon with his back to me, his bare back facing my own as he was bent over looking inside the fridge. I was so glad he is mine.

Lachlan: "Baby boy what are you doing up?"

I saw him flinch before he turned around and saw me, His body practically on display as he himself was only wearing boxers but I'm sure he had underwear on underneath.

Simon: "I just needed a drink I guess. I have to finish a recording."

Lachlan: "Simon it's 3 am."

Simon: "Oh I didn't realize how late it was."

I watched he leave whatever was in his hand in the fridge before he closed the door and walked over to me, I stood there with one arm on the door way and the other rubbing my eyes. It wasn't until I felt Simon's hands on my cheeks that I realized how tired I probably was. But at the same time, his touch, the bare skin on mine as he moved closer towards me. I needed him.

Lachlan: "Simon, you know what that does to me baby."

Simon: "I know. I think I uh, just don't want to go to bed alone."

I felt his lips on mine as one hand slid down my cheek and further down my chest. His hands slowly gliding further down until I let out a small moan at his subtle touches. Allowing his tongue entrance to dance with my own. My hands now wrapped around his waist as he kissed me in the doorway. His hands now resting on my chest as I held him close.

Simon: "I love you Lachlan."

Lachlan: "I love you too baby."

I dropped my hands from his waist and grabbed his hand, leading him up to his room as he giggled slightly. It was probably the most beautiful sound in existence. As we entered his room, I felt him close the door before he moved me over to his bed. As he lay down on his back and stared at the ceiling. I couldn't help but take a moment to bask in his beauty.

Simon: "What are you doing?"

Lachlan: "Just... Looking."

I watched the small smile appear on his lips before I crawled down and onto his bed, his hands immediately running up and down my chest as he loved to feel my body. It was so enticing to him, and look at my beautiful man. How can I deny him anything?

Lachlan: "You're so beautiful Simon."

Simon: "I'm nothing compared to you daddy."

I knew exactly the type of reaction he wanted and if he wanted it, I'd have to give it to him. I kissed his lips before letting my hand run over the now very evident bulge in his boxers, noticing he wasn't wearing any underwear, I slipped the button undone and snaked my hand inside the front pocket. Listening to his quick intake of breath allowed me brief access to his mouth. My hand slowly caressing his muscle as his hands started to run over my body a little harder, his skin feeling a little more rough as he almost craved me. I took my hand out and sat on my knees as I slowly slipped my thumbs under the waist band of his shorts.