I Really Like Him

(Just thought I'd let you guys know this would have been up and ready for reading an hour ago. But for the fucking life of me, do you know how hard it is to even get a nice image to crop of Jay and Lachlan let alone Lachlan and his brother? Jesus fuck I just had to go through the archives of YouTube to find a decent video to screenshot and use. It's a public video so it still falls into my public images only rule)

Nathan's POV

Hanging out for lunch with the guys was nice, it was interesting. Or at least, they always managed to make it fun.

Jay: "Nah, I refuse to do something like that."

Taylor: "You can have one drink, I mean Ryan's already said he would drive. Let yourself have a break for a change."

Nathan: "Come on Jay, One drink to celebrate? I've already ordered a special mock tail for Ryan, There is no alcohol in there I assure you."

Jay: "Yeah I know but still, I'd rather be safe than sorry."

Ryan: "I'd you would rather be safe. I'm gonna give you deso and I'm having a drink."

Lachlan: "That was a snap decision."

Nathan: "Well hey, we are celebrating so why not enjoy yourself. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to get a drink."

As I stood up, My shorts straightening out while my light, navy blue shirt fell over my stomach.

Taylor: "Oh hey..."

Getting some drink orders for everyone, and a coke for Jay, I had no problem. Spending my money on a round for everyone, just essentially scored me free drinks for the next four trips as everyone paid back. I wrote them down before standing at the bar and waited to be served. Standing patiently while previous customers came first.

????: "Well hi."

I turned to see a dark mop of hair, and a rather unattractive young man. Just due to personal taste anyway.

Nathan: "HI, sorry I'm just waiting to be served were you ahead of me."

????: "No but I can be."

Nathan: "Ah gross, no thank you sorry."

????: "Let me guess, you have a partner?"

Nathan: "No, I'm just not interested."

Bartender: "Hey what can I get for you."

As I began to give the bartender my drinks, I felt the man slowly grab my ass. Causing me to jump before I pushed him away from me.

Nathan: "I've already said I'm not interested fuck off."

As I continued to give my order to the bartender, I finished and watched as he began to get the drinks, about ten minutes after I arrived but that was normal in a casino here, there can be so many customers at one time wanting a drink that having so few bars can get overcrowded at times.

Nathan: "Awesome, Thank you."

I grabbed the drinks and carefully made my way through the crowd, blocking that asshole out of my head as I placed the drinks down and dished them out.

Nathan: "Some prick just grabbed my ass up there."

Lachlan: "Wait really? What a dick head."

Ryan: "Wait genuine question for you Nathan."

Nathan: "I know what your about to ask, Think of it in the same situation as a women or anyone. There is a difference between wanting it and it being unwanted. And right now, that made me extremely uncomfortable because I didn't want it. Other times I might which is why it will be confusing and I understand that."