They Left Me

The last one left. I'm the last one left out of us.

Cal: "Come on man I'm sure they don't hate you."

They all just left me, left the group, stopped talking to me and everyone else. They all just... Vanished.

????: "They just left me Cal. They slowly but surely all up and left."

Cal: "Then explain to daddy Freezy why they left."

I saw the shit eating grin on his face as he smirked while looking down at me. He was a little shit I swear.

????: "JJ was the first to go. He had a break down after a fan meet up and none of us actually knew about it. He locked himself in his room for days, weeks even and only came out to pee. And even after that he wouldn't talk to anyone. Eventually he came out and said he didn't want to do it anymore and just threw himself into his music."

I wasn't upset or angry, I think I had cried the last of my tears for now. But I know when I talk about him. I know I will probably cry again.

Cal: "Breathe. I'm sure they had very good reasons, all of them."

????: "When JJ left, everything was shaken from that point on. I tried to pull us together but it didn't work. Once Josh left... That was it, He tried so hard to really keep us together as a group and as friends, he tried so hard to really pull us together to record. As many of us as he could but no one seemed into it, no one seemed like they enjoyed themselves in these videos and it all seemed like a waste of time. Josh decided if he was going to be the only one to really pull people together, then he didn't want anything to do with us. He thought he was the only one trying to hold us all together but he wasn't. I was trying too, I showed up for every session, made sure to contact everyone myself. It hurt when Josh left."

Cal: "Who was next?"

????: "Tobi... He had been doing his own channel for a while solo, and would rarely do videos with us, he was fine at that point but when Josh left, I remember we were talking about it. And he said that no matter what, Josh is his best friend. And he would never not stand by his side. He left because his friend left, but he said we were no longer a group, not anymore."

Cal: "In all honesty, he's not wrong."

????: "Yeah, Which is why Vik left. He realized the Sidemen wasn't a thing anymore and he moved to Canada to live with Rob. I don't blame him seeing as we had heard Rob screaming out from Vik at all hours of the morning when the two of them were together. It was horrible."

Cal: "What about Harry?"

????: "Harry was, He was, I don't know how to say it. He hadn't really been a sideman for a while. For a few months before we started breaking up we even ended up getting Lachlan to play with us, but he left eventually as well. Saying he would rather focus on creators in his own country, start building Australia to be a rather decent country for YouTubers and streamers. His boyfriend had gotten together with a few creators and started an Australian company exclusively for creators to collaborate and eventually grow with everyone helping each other out. He pulled out of us and ended going to join his boyfriend instead."

Cal: "You can't really blame him though can you?"

????: "No."

Cal: "Come on man you had a great thing going. And it all started when JJ left? He was barely doing much in the first place, He would frequently" forget" to update or something and wouldn't try when he did."

????: "He's still my best friend Cal."

Cal: "Simon you need to fucking wake up to yourself. Your boyfriend left you as well but you still care more about your sidemen than anyone else, you started spending more time playing football than you did recording with your friends. How would you feel if Ethan started seeing someone behind your back?"

Simon: "We were fine together."

Cal: "So then why did he leave you and the sidemen altogether? You make it sound like he was the last one."

Simon: "He was... He loved me. And I loved him more than anything I could ever think of. I loved him more than football, more than YouTube and more than games. I loved him so much, and he just left. Saying it wasn't working when everything fell apart. He said it seemed like I lost interest in him even though I tried so hard to be with him because I needed him. He wouldn't even try once everyone else had left and I was so upset, I couldn't do anything about it. He wouldn't let me do anything about it and I felt like I wasn't me anymore when he left."

Cal: "Is that why you came here today?"

Simon: "I miss them Cal, I miss them all like crazy but they all left me. And I don't know what to do anymore."