Drama Prt 2

Liam's POV

Vik: "For fuck sake why don't people realize the shit that goes down when stuff like this happens?"

Freya: "Because most people don't realize that and they are only trying to hurt Liam and make Simon look better."

Emily: "Simon has the worst fangirls. I don't even know what people see in him sometimes, but I'm like that with everyone so I don't know how it works."

Liam: "I know what they see in him, I also know why they see it in him, we were together for so long and now, since the break up I have barely even logged into Twitter. I've never seen so many 12 year old with such horrid language. A fucking sailor would be disgusted."

Emily: "Sorry?"

Liam: "Swear like a sailor? Have you not heard that one before?"

Emily: "I don't think so."

Liam: "Fair enough now you know."

We still made sure to eat our small lunch and have a coffee after we paid for our meal and headed off on another little adventure... In all actuality we just walked around the mall and grabbed a few things we needed, mainly ingredients for Emily and some lights for Vik.

Liam: "Is it bad if I say I regret ending it?"

Freya: "Well it depends. Do you regret ending it because you might still love him, or do you regret ending it because of all the shit you get?"

Before I had the chance to answer I felt a pair of arms around my body, pulling me close before they started to shake a little and pull away but I held on.

Simon: "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I forgot I didnt mean to..."

Liam: "It's fine Si."

I won't lie. It was a little bit weird now, a little awkward but I missed it. I know people will think we are back together and that it was just a small hiccup but I broke up with him. I don't know how I'm feeling but would it be so bad to hug him again?

Freya: "Hey Josh what are you guys doing here?"

Ethan: "Josh needed to get a few things, Simon needed to get out of the house and I have no idea where Harry went."

Liam: "I thought Harry was in Guernsey?"

Josh: "He's been back for over a week now."

Liam: "Oh shit what a terrible friend I am."

Simon: "You aren't terrible."

Sigh

Simon: "Sorry, I should uh, let, um go now."

As he did let me go, I felt a sense of emptiness, a sense of nothing before I grabbed his hand.

Liam: "Ladies if you would like to stay with your man for a moment, I think I need to have a talk with Simon."

Simon: "I said I was sorry please don't make it this public yet."

Vik: "You are holding hands, it won't take long before people think you two were just taking a break."

Liam: "I've already had that thought in my head. Please Si?"

Simon: "I mean... Yeah OK."

Liam: "I'll ring you later ok Frey?"

Freya: "Just let me know."

As I still held onto Simon's hand, I pulled him along lightly until we were at least a few meters away from the girls, when we turned the corner, that's when I let go of his hand, but laced my fingers around his. I leaned up against the wall as he stood in front of me, staring at our fingers.