Cringe Attack

Re upload from my one shot book... Also not sidemen or friends.

Hey guys I am here with yet another one shot, this time requested by my lovely and amazing best wattpad friend @WroetoShmoo or Kaila if literally anyone watches my streams.

Pairing bring Luke from OutsideXbox/Xtra ND uh... Me.

Scenario: Together and it's our anniversary. Luke spends all day being nervous and it's adorable, and then at night, he surprises Michael with something big and it's all fluffy and sassy from Michael's end.

Luke's POV

Ellen: "Luke relax and focus, I'm sure everything is going to go fine tonight."

I had been at the office all day today fretting over tonight. Michael was in England visiting friends and here 8 was at work stressing out about the fact that one wrong move could spell disaster for this whole idea.

Jane: "Hey Luke... Ever tried breathing?"

Mike: "I'm sure he's going to love it. Could have let me choose the car but no."

Andy: "Not everyone is into sports cars Mike."

Luke: "He would know straight away that you helped if I did ask you. He's a big fan of the channel too, I guess I really landed one here didn't I?"

I couldn't help but smile to myself. He had always been a fan of my work no matter what I did in the three years I had met him. Then when I found out about the open call for outside Xtra I jumped at the chance to surprise him. Knowing he would be extremely happy to see me on his favorite channel.

Ellen: "Someone's thinking about Michael."

Jane: "When doesn't he, it's adorable."

Andy: "It's cute but can get slightly annoying when the name is dropped in practically every sentence."

Mike: "He's in love leave him alone."

Andy: "The only love you have is for cars Mike."

Mike: "At least I don't run the risk of them cheating on me."

Ellen: "Oo low blow dude."

Luke: "Michael wouldn't do that would he?"

Ellen: "Of course not! You two have been together for so long now."

Jane: "He's not stupid. If he was going to do something like that he wouldn't have dragged out your relationship. He loves you like crazy and you should have seen the look on his face when I told him he could come by the office soon."

I heard the door to the office building open up, our receptionist letting us know he was here with Kaila. Ellen had all but launched herself from the fucking chair she was sitting on and damn near threw herself at the smaller woman as the two came trickling into the office.

Jane: "God separation anxiety must be a bitch when you go home Kaila?"

Kaila: "We manage."

Michael: "Go on... Do it."

Kaila: "But I can't."

Michael: "We made a bet."

Kaila: "Yeah but."

Luke: "Michael what did you do?"

Michael: "Just watch."

I watched him walk closer to me as I stood up in front of him. Being a full foot taller than someone has its advantages. His hugs are so perfectly aligned with my chest and waist it feels like I'm being hugged by a cloud.