Chapter 1

Rosalina sat in a corner booth, watching the other submissives in the sub lounge dance and talk. It was her second time since moving to this city that she has visited Fine Line. She had to admit, it was one of the best BDSM clubs she had ever visited. Last time she was here she had come to find a dom to bring her release. This time she was here to be able to drink in a place without judgement. She had, had a really long week at her new job and she needed this.

"Well hello beautiful," A collared sub said as he came to the table. He had blonde hair with the sides shaved, but enough to hang in his jade green eyes. He had tiny gadges in his ears and a dragon tattoo covering his entire left arm. "Mind if I sit with you," he asked her curiously. She gestured to the empty chair across from her, "Go right ahead." "And why is someone as pretty as yourself drinking alone tonight in a place like this," he asked her. "I had a pretty shitty couple of days at my jobs and needed a drink to wash it away so I can face them tomorrow," She replied to him before taking a drink of her long island iced tea. 

"And what brings you to the submissives lounge instead of being with your Dominant," she asked him curiously. "He and the head dom are long time friends so they're talking and sharing a drink in the office," he told her with a shrug. The then held out his hand, "I'm Zack." She took it and shook it, "I'm Rosalina."

Rosalina, Zack thought. What a gorgeous name for such a gorgeous woman. Her hair was short, with a sexy black to silver ombre. Her chocolate eyes had rings of gold around her pupils, and her red lips were plump. "Would you like to rant about the stress from your job, I can be a really great listener," Zack asked her. With the emphasis on great, she knew he was making a pun joke since for their life style you have to be a great listener. She pursed her lips, "It's not all that exciting. I might bore you to death." He chuckled, "I'm a masochist, beautiful. I live to be tortured." She had to admit, she did too. "Okay handsome, have it your way. Don't say I didn't warn you." 

"So for my first job, I'm a waitress," She told him. "I have been at this job for two weeks so far and to say I'm ready to smack many of my patrons with my tray is an understatement. Most of the patrons are rich entitled men who think they can do as they please and not get called out on their shit. Numerous times they've coped a feel, and when I've told them to keep their hands to themselves, they act like I should be grateful they've found me pretty enough to touch. And they don't ever tip. The guys get plenty of tips from the cougars on the prowl though. I had been warned that the restaurant has trouble keeping female employees around for that very reason, but I never knew it was to that extent. Unfortunately, informing the manager doesn't do anything, since he's too worried about losing money by kicking them out." She sighed and took another drink. "Of course it's not too bad since the chef tends to make me free dinner for putting up with the crap." 

"Why not quit," He asked her curiously. "Because I don't have a college degree so many places in this city won't hire me. Plus the pay is one of the best," She replied. "Although the pay is good I still have to have two jobs since I recently moved to this city, I don't have much to my name since I used everything I had in savings to get an apartment. And as for my second job," She said with a sigh. "I work at a lingerie store. The discounts are amazing and I get first dibs on a lot of the new items that come out. However the women I work with are so toxic. They're quick to take each other's sales because we get compensation for every sale. So there are some days where I don't get much, and then there are others where I can score a decent amount. And that job also brings in it's fair share of pervs, but at least they keep their hands to themselves. This week is just one of those weeks where its hardly any sales and a lot of hands." 

She moved her empty glass away, happy she got to vent a little. "So do you always come here to drink, or do you enjoy what the club has to offer as well," Zack asked her. "Last time I was here, I met a nice sadistic Dom who hurt me in all the best ways," she told him with a small smirk. In the BDSM lifestyle, pain is a very normal part of it. However, there are some who do more than just spankings, rules, and other things you read about it in romance books. There are some who go further, and are labeled as sadistic. Of course it is all consensual, and it never goes past the sub's boundaries. What some would see as punishments, sadists will see as part of the fun. It's all about perspective and consent. 

"There aren't many of those around here, and most have subs, so I'm guessing Master Sebastian entertained you that night," Zack figured. "As far as a fun night goes, he is pretty good at that. It's clear though, he didn't leave you with wanting more like he has done to many here." She raised an eyebrow at him, "And what makes you say that?" "You wouldn't be drinking if you ever hope to go back to his playroom again," He told her. "It is one thing he is strictly against." She shrugged, "One night stands are one night stands for a reason. In order for him to have left me with wanting more, we would have had to make a connection." He nodded in understanding, "Fair enough." "So what is your Dom like, if you don't mind me asking," She asked him out of curiosity. 

Zack chuckled, "One of the best sadists here. He intimidates many of the others because he has a reputation, that he truly does live up too. Of course the only time he intimidates me is when we're playing or I'm in trouble, which happens at least twice a month." Rosalina liked the sparkle in his eyes as he talked to about his Dom. It was clear their connection went deep. Zack's phone vibrated and he saw he had a text from Master Ricardo. "I am being summoned," Zack said before standing up from the table. "It was nice to meet you beautiful. Hopefully the next time I see you, you have better things to talk about," He said to her with a smile. "It was nice meeting you too handsome. Thanks for being a great listener," She said with a smile of her own. He gave her a nod then left. 

Deciding she was ready, she decided it was time to go herself, with hope that this week will be better.