Chapter 6:

It was quiet when the pro heroes returned to the room with not even the light from Deku's laptop casting a glow about the room, much to their relief, they had thought he was never going to go to sleep despite his injuries and clear tiredness.

     "About time the brat went to sleep," Shota muttered using one hand to casually reach over muffle whatever Yamada was going to shout in case Deku wasn't a deep sleeper- somehow they couldn't see him as one, so it was hardly safe to be making more than minimal noise- and dragging him over to the chairs... which now.... stood upright again. 

Together they tensed as realization dawned (Deku was practically tied to the bed after all and Aire wouldn't be awake enough to think of it even if it was likely she would) and began carefully scanning the room far more thoroughly than before. Present Mic allowing his eyes to drift seemingly lazily to divert any suspicion.  Not freezing for more than a half second he calmly continued over to the chairs and sat down, pretending to let his guards down by acting completely unaware, it wouldn't work for Eraserhead, the mere sight of his high school friend acting with any of the same nonchalance set off so many red flags. He always had an eye out for their surroundings, checking rooms as they entered them, or entering in bizarre ways to catch the occupants off guard. You just had to know where to look to see it. And with how little information they had they definitely needed to be careful now.  Sure Aire could have moved the chairs, but.... the odds were not that high.

     The duo found him at the same time, Shota preparing his capture cloth and and once again taking the proactive approach (although  Yamada did prepare for a fight) and speaking up, "Who are you."

    "Yikes, you don't really have any manners do you?  It's only polite to introduce yourself first." That man was abnormally tall, but not extremely so, and dressed in loosely fitting,colorless, casual clothes consisting of a gray long sleeved shirt and black pants. His limp gray hair was pulled loosely back but long strands still hung into his face which was partially covered by dark glasses that held an eerie light behind them.

     "This is a private hospital room after visiting hours, I won't ask again."

     "Well, we appear to be in the same boat then, don't weeeee woah woah woah," they quickly raised both hands as the cloth shot towards them ducking as they went, "I'm Tanaka Jin, Dekiru mentioned I'd be coming...probably."

    "Is this guy joking?!?!?" Yamada muttered (for him it was muttering, it would be pretty loud for anyone else).

    "Hmph, Deku actually did call for someone by that name... can you prove you know him."

     Yamada now turned to Aizawa, "Are you joking?!?!?"

     "Sure, sure. Of course I can prove I know him, I've got a photo of us on me....but can you?  After all, it was a hero that put him here, you know, suffering  from burn wounds and who knows what else."

     "The kid know us, but if we're avoiding waking him up and ignoring I was the one who called the ambulance and brought said hero in, than sure, Present Mic also has a photo,"  Eraserhead felt smugly pleased that Yamada had insisted on taking so many photos while they were at UA  in that moment no matter how much he had complained at the time. And no, he didn't care he was being petty. Now or back then.

     "Where does he even find these people," Tanaka muttered unhappily, pulling out from his wallet a photo of a younger Izuku standing on a raised root with Tanaka sitting beside him so they were the close to the same height. "There he is with me a few years ago, it's almost funny how short he was back then, I would have sworn he was under four feet- if I wasn't sure nobody would find my corpse if he found out," Jin laughed easily like they weren't talking about murder.