Woean! Woean!

[Warning 18+]

Early in the morning. It was 5:30 AM.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

A gunshot could be heard inside the shooting range, underground, Han Asuzawa's estate.

It was a special place where Han practice his shooting or exercising.

He watched Tereza petite figure if compare to him.

Her eyes were serious, she wore her protective ears as she held the gun in her hand.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Another full mark.

Han clapped his hands and praised her to be a good learner. "No, it's because of your teaching, Sensei!" She said it while grinning to him.

"You've got good eyes, is it because of the power you got?"

"A little, the flower spirits power just strengthen my sight clearer, but it didn't do mainly. Now I think about it, did I succeed because of the power I got?"

Han shook his head, "No, Tereza. From my perspective, your power almost like a talent. It was something blessing to the owner. but if you never polished in the right way, it will never show the gem inside. It's the same as people may have good eyes, but accuracy was something need to gain through practice. You made that shot because of your constant learning with me. So, don't let it get to you. You are good because of your efforts."

Tereza listened to his words.

She forgot sometimes he could be so wise. She blinked her eyes and couldn't help to be touched inside.

She strode to his side and hugged him tightly, "Osh! Sensei! Thank you..." She said cutely to him.

He giggled and hugged her back.

He noticed her drenched sports bra.

It emphasized her size greatly. He said while smirking, "Do you want to practice boxing as well?"

She didn't notice his 'double-meaning' words as she answered him lightly, "Sure."

...

They both walked to the arena ring.

Tereza wore her protective gear and boxing gloves while Han only wore punch mitt in his right hand.

As Tereza ready to punch, Han walked to her direction and fixed her position first.

He went behind her body as he touched her shoulder and tilted it a little more to the right side.

He touched her tights.

Tracing her smooth skin until it reached her buttocks. He tried to fix her waist posture.

Tereza was shivering from his touch. She couldn't help to feel aroused.

She glared at him profoundly, "What are you doing?"

"Fixing your posture, Dear." He answered short.

Tereza threw a punch at him but he blocked it with his mitt. "Wow! Slow down Little Tea. It's not the time yet." He chuckled.

Han grabbed her hand and flicked it.

"Now, it's time. Remember the lesson I gave you yesterday. I will give you three chance to hurt me until the time limit. I will not attack you. So in this lesson now, look at how I defend myself. Okay? So try your best to hurt me. Don't hesitate."

"Oh yeah, I will!" Tereza made a punching pose with her hands.

She smirked and feel excited! Now, what time is it? It's time to beat her husband!