Decision

"Here's your money, ticket, passport, and new place. Your mission is over and I hope I will not see you again in this country." Ryo took the card and put inside his wallet.

She continued, "I don't know if they will break apart from this, but I knew their relationship will change."

"Alright. But did you say the plan was failed? Why did you suddenly have confidence their relationship will be different from now?"

"Just a presumption." She answered short.

He tilted his head and responded, "Hm, women instinct, huh. By the way, your sister is really cute, I almost fell in love with her."

"Don't think about any unnecessary mind. You have your own life and you need to take care of it. I don't want you to bring trouble to the Ginga family so don't even think about the impossible. You should be grateful for I was the one who helped you escape from that gang."

He snorted and smirked. He recalled the time Kezia saved him.

He should feel grateful but it was useless as she only made him as her dog to obey her command.

His new business failed and he was being chased by loan sharks.

His wages and his publishing V magazine was not enough to cover his debt.

If the money needed to be count, it perhaps will finish it ten years later.

While his deadline would be next year or else he'll pay it with his body.

The person who could help him at that time was only Kezia.

If he could turn back time, he wanted to rewind the moment when he first met her.

He didn't like being used like this.

He creased her eyebrows and asked, "What do you mean? I never say that I will date her. She is just cute and beauty too. What man could resist her temptation?"

She ignored his question.

She folded her arm in front of her chest and retorted him.

"Don't praise her anymore. I've had enough. Remember, don't ever show your face again in front of me, Sarah or the people who related to you. From now on your name will be Tang Shan. You will forget about your life in Japan. I will take your publishing company as my own. It will be under direct from Ginga Corp. About your old pictures on the internet, it will be deleted as well. Nobody will know you."

She took another card from her pocket and gave it to him. "I book the plastic surgery doctor as you requested it as well."

He nodded and curved his lips.

He said to her, "Thanks. I'll be going right away. Ah, one more thing." He looked at her deeply, "Aren't you a little innocent and sweet?"

Kezia lifted her brows, she heard his next words and couldn't help to grit her teeth.

"This trick was too childish. If I were you, I'll probably set her up somewhere and let her die with her fiancee. As he will never repay the love I gave to him." He grinned and glanced at her, "Isn't that right Kezia-san?"

"Go away!! Don't ever come back again you hear me?!! I asked you to stop questioning about my plan!! I know you think I'm stupid!!"

Her plan was ruined when Sarah arrived in the bar earlier than she expected.

Her plan was to show Daniel his fiancee 'ruined' by another guy. It was Ryo fault who didn't notice her first!

She made Daniel drank the alcohol she gave to him, she thought if he witnessed the scene, she would take advantage of the moment and slept with him.