I Just Want To Live My Life

[Warning 18+]

Tereza got a call from Rioko back in Haresora City. She was in a nude condition where

Han was pressing her body and currently tasting her two cute peaks.

She moaned from the pleasure and tried to cover her mouth. She answered Rioko's incoming call, "Yes? Hahh..."

{Sacchan, don't forget about tomorrow.}

"Yes...mmm...what is it you want to talk about?"

{...You will know sooner or later. It will be the best you'll see it for yourself.}

"Ahh...w-what do you mean?"

{I mean...wait, are you okay?}

"mmm...I'm okay...hah...I'm just tired from running."

{At 11 PM?}

"It's morning here...hah...mmm."

{Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow at noon, not in the usual cafe, but in the hospital.}

"Hospital? You're saying?" Tereza widened her eyes with surprise.

{Uh huh, I think you get it already. Yes, he woke up a few days ago. I just told you now because I need to consider his condition, he needs to recover first. I told him what I knew about you and 'that man'. You may forget and don't understand what I'm saying due to amnesia. But, you'll know the whole story after you come to the hospital. I'll explain it again to you. I, no, we'll be waiting for you.}

Tutt...Tutt...Tutt...

The phone cut off and Tereza's sweaty face was showing a little anxious. What do I do now?

Han looked at her distract face and couldn't help to feel furry. He heard the conversation. About the hospital and 'he'. Who was he?

Han asked her with a stern tone, "Who is 'he'? What do you mean hospital? Who do you want to meet?"

Tereza facepalmed herself. Why did she forget to tell about Daniel to Han all this time?!

"Hubby, I can explain..." she said with guilty tone.

Han creased his brows and found something odd. Why she felt guilty?

"What do you mean?" He glared down at her like a hungry beast.

"I-I," she took a quick breath and continued with a meek voice, "I visited Sarah's ex-fiancee when I was in the pregnant state. He was in the same hospital I had gone to. It was an accident to meet his family there. I was only curious how he looks like."

Han kept silence and didn't retort her, he urged her to continue, "And?"

"...And I was just trying to know what will I do if he knows about me. I'm not Sarah. That's why tomorrow I'll be meeting him. Perhaps, I can feel relief from this unclear misunderstanding in the future. You heard how Sarah was cheating? I want to know the whole story as well as to end my relationship with him."

"Hmm..." He looked at her deeply. Tereza was sweating down, she was afraid Han would be mad at her.

But turned out from her expectation, he didn't show signs of it.

She pondered and blinked her eyes a few times. She said, "You're not mad I visited him?"

He shook his head and lower his head to peck her lips. "No, I already know about that."

"Eh? Why do you know? Ah, right! I forgot your hidden bodyguards."

She brushed her nose for stupidly forgot about Han's spies. She asked cutely, "So you didn't mad?"