Toxic 1

Beijing, China.

Inside the famous five-star hotel's private bar. The jazz music slowly playing, pleasing the people.

Dazzling from the lamp while the bartenders made several drinks to the customer. Smells of alcohol pretty thick on air.

In private room upstairs, dim light, there was two-man talking in their military uniform.

One was drinking and the other looking at his smartphone.

He didn't even touch the drinks. If you took a closer look, you could see pictures of a beautiful woman inside.

'Why my wife is so cute?'

He took the photos when she was sleeping or when she was daydreaming.

She noticed him doing it, yet she didn't get mad. Instead, she bit his cheek leaving a teeth mark on it.

'My little puppy' He snickered from the thoughts.

Suddenly a voice intercepted his thoughts.

A man with dark blue eyes, black hair, thick eyebrows asked Han. "What are you smiling happily at?"

He subconsciously let out a smile while startling the man in front of him.

He tilted his head. "Is it rare for me to smile?" Han asked curiously.

"Definitely." He took a ship the whiskey he was drinking and asked Han again. "You have a girlfriend?"

"Wife." Han shortly answered.

Stevan flinched and looked at him as if he was kidding, but he was not.

"Since when you get married? Why I didn't know about it?"

He urged Han to tell him the truth. He didn't hear about this at all!

"Why should I tell you?" He frowned, looking at him.

Stevan growled, "I'm your best friend!"

He smiled a little and ignored his statement "For your question, we are going to see each parent first, then hold an official wedding."

"That means, you're not married yet! Is your fiancee beautiful? Can I have a look at her?" He curved his lips excitedly.

He was very curious, what kind of woman who could seduce this scary looking man?

He glanced sharply at him and firmly replied, "No. You will found out about it later. Besides, for me, she is already 'wife' in my heart."

"..."

"Don't make cringe face, will you?"

This the first time Stevan heard Han made a flower statement.

It was too weird, he couldn't help to cringe about it.

He almost made a vomit expression. Thank goodness he didn't do it. If he did, Han probably yelled at him.

Since they were children, their family always crossed each other, from there Stevan got to know Han.

They were childhood friends, but also a rival.

They always competed for each other who will be number one.

Well, it was mostly Stevan one side feeling though.

They had a fight and arguments, but Han's only ignored him.

Feeling indifferent, he felt that Stevan was not worth it.

Han's always on top while Stevan most of the time in second place. He wondered if he can beat this guy!

Later when they both grown up, Stevan didn't get obsessed to brawl with Han anymore.

He chatted to Han again like usual, as a normal friend.

They both cooled about it and move on as if nothing happened between them.

At age twenty-six years old, Han was promoted to be a young general, replacing his father while Stevan became his adjutant.

He worked, assisting Han for his military tasks and missions.

Stevan knew him since childhood, the 'female' that always closed to Han was only his mother and sister.

He only glanced at the other female with one side eye. He pretty much didn't care.

He showed him an AV[1]video, this guy in front him, didn't show interest at all! Even from the hottest porn actress, Yumeko Hanazawa [2]!

Of course, there was a lot of girl hovering over him, yet he never brought himself to have a girlfriend, simply because he didn't need to.

Abruptly, in his twenty-seven years of life, he got himself a wife! How ironic!

There was one girl who closed to him when they were in high school, her name was Laura.

Just like Han and Stevan, their parents were half Japanese and half foreign. So they quickly became best friends.

Stevan looked at Han and asked coldly. "Do you still contact Laura?"

Han indifferently answered. "Why I should contact her?"

"She likes you, y'know?"

"And?"

"And? She likes you for f*** sake! She likes you for 10 years! But you never respond to her feelings even once! What are you going to do about that?!"

Han looked at him coldly. "Don't blame me for your failure. Get your self sober up."

He left the bar with his phone ringing.

After Han's gone, Stevan threw his drinks to floors until it was broken to pieces.

The waiter quickly cleaned up the mess and gave him a new drink.

Heaven knew how much he felt angry with Han.

Heaven also knew how much he likes Laura!

Stevan wanted to punch Han on the face, sadly he couldn't. He simply couldn't.

He didn't have a right to. He was, in fact, happy that Han finally got himself a woman, but at the same time hated him for ignoring Laura's feelings.

Stevan laughed from his irritated feelings. He thought this was due to Laura rejected him many times.

She said she was in love with Han, from the past until now, her answers never changed.

He hesitatingly accepted it and pray for their happiness together.

That was what he wishes for, yet Han was not on the same path as he hoped for.

Stevan let out a deep breath. He continued to drink his drinks until one of the waiters told him that he should go to rest. It was closing time.

'I think I should get myself a wife' He thought.

[1] AV: Adult Video

[2] Yumeko Hanazawa: She didn't even exist