He Looks Tired

Inside the black Aston Martin One-77.

Han was playing with his son, Ringo. Ringo giggling from his finger who was trying to tickle his body.

"Da...da!" He grabs Han's finger and began to nibble it.

Tereza who couldn't accept that she was ignored by son and husband, pouting. She quickly grabs one of Han's finger and sucks it too.

Han looks stunned, he looked at her "What are you doing?" She plays with his little finger and licks it like a cat. Her tongue was so warm.

Han couldn't help to feel in heat. "Wife, don't be like this."

'If you keep licking like this I don't know what's going to happen to you in the next moment!'

"Play with me too~" Tereza showed her usual puppy eyes, Han was blind from the sight.

Trying to calm down his below and sighing. He said, "Don't be jealous. He's your son. I'll 'play' with you later."

Tereza wasn't satisfied with his answer. She pouted.

In the next moment, she began to climb to his lap.

She grabs her son, put on her lap as she circles one of her hand in his firm body and her other hand, hugging his son small body. Now, what situation is this?

He had two burdens on his lap. Damn heavy!

"I know your face showed that I'm heavy!" She pinched his cheeks and peck his lips.

Meanwhile, Tu, Han's new secretary coughing.

He said with query voice, "Sir, you have an appointment tonight to meet CEO of HJ Corp, Satoru Asuzawa, what should I do about this agenda?"

Han said with indifferent voice, "Tell him to come to my estate. We can talk about the matter in my house."

"Right away, Sir," Tu said and began to type a message to Satoru Asuzawa's secretary.

Tereza looked at Han's blue eyes. She said, "Are you okay? You haven't rest for a couple of days. Did the situation in the company really mess up?"

Han nodded, "After I checked the financial account I found the count was different from what I imagine and calculated. There are some rats inside the company." he said with a freezing tone.

He continues."Right now, I need to get back the cancel and new project to cover the sum money."

"That's why you want to meet your cousin? Do you need any help from him? Do you need any help from me? I have a debt to you too. Maybe the money could help?"

He kissed her lips, "Thanks, Little Tea. But I think you should save that money for your son or for investing something in the future. You'll never know if I die suddenly."

"Han! Don't say that!" She glared at him with teary eyes.

She didn't want to think about him dying in these moments! If he wanted to die, it should be her first to die!

Han was laughing at her serious expression, he brushed her hair to the side and said, "Now, do you know about my feeling when I saw you hurt yourself?"

She growled to him."Han, I'm serious."

"Yes, yes. Don't worry I'll not die easily."

Ringo from the start was feeling tired and sleepy so he didn't hear what his parent talks about.

He was dozing and fell asleep on his mother embrace along the journey. His chubby cheeks were squeezing to her bosom.

His mother was so soft!