Hina's Secret (2)

He threw the papers which he held towards her face.

Hina was silent and heard him saying scornfully, "Your father is still in our hand. Don't even think about to get help from an outsider. We watch your movements, you noticed, right? You will never escape from our clutch." He strode his legs to her side and grabbed her chin.

He whispered, "Be good and do your job as we told you. No messing around with that boy again." He flicked her chin.

He continued, "Starting winter, you will move from that school. In that time, don't fail your missions."

Her eyes were darkened.

She didn't like him to mention his father suffered! It was because of him! Because of him! She felt tired inside.

How many times did she need to do this? She wanted to cry but no tears came out. She felt wrong, greatly wrong inside.

She was buried in her thoughts when suddenly a crack sound reached her ears. She turned her head to the window.

She approached and opened it. "What was that?" The man asked her.

She looked around the outside and noticed a cat was sheltering from the rain. "Nyaa~" The cat meowed.

She answered while focusing on the cat, "It was just a cat."

She left the window side and grabbed one of her dress in the wardrobe.

The man walked to the door and said, "Remember tonight."

Hina ignored his remind and started dressing up. She glanced outside the window profoundly.

...

"Hahh...hah...hah..." Hikaru dashed from the rain and went to the main street.

He grabbed a taxi and went inside. Closing the door, he leaned to the seat.

He told the driver his address. The driver nodded and started driving.

The taxi driver asked him, "Is there something matter, boy? Your face is pale."

Hikaru closed his eyes and answered him lightly, "I have a fever. I'm sorry, is it possible for you to drive faster? I need to get some rest soon."

"Do you want to go to a hospital, first?" He asked him worryingly.

Hikaru shook his head, "No, no thanks. I just need to sleep today and I'll be good tomorrow."

The driver nodded and didn't ask him a further question.

Hikaru arrived at the estate and strode his legs to his room.

He forgot to greet the others in the living room.

He locked the door and fell himself on the bed. He didn't want to talk with anyone right now.

His feeling was a mess.

...

In the living room.

"Hikari, tell your brother to eat dinner and take a bath. He looked devastated today. Do you know what happened to him?" Tereza asked Hikari across her.

"I don't know, perhaps Brother Akira knows." She answered lightly before she went upstairs to Hikaru's room.

Akira shook his head, "He said he had some business he needed to take care of. I didn't ask him what it was. Maybe it's related to his girlfriend?"

Tereza opened her eyes wide, "Eh~? Did he and that girl dating already?! Oh my! We need to celebrate this later! So, why did he feel so sad just now? Did they break up?! What should we do?!" Tereza gasped.