Sarah's Family 2

The son-in-law and father-in-law faced each other. One with a calm and serious face and one with an angry and scary face.

Ranbo Ginga said with a dark face, "Do you know that you only met her for about for weeks?"

"It's actually one month and 10 days father."

"10 da..ys, Don't call me father! I didn't know what's your motive to suddenly wanted to marry my beloved daughter! We just finally reunited with her yet you are here to take her back! Anyway, I don't approve your marriage! Besides she lost her memories how can you take advantage of her when she became like that!"

"..."

"I know you are the heir of Asuzawa Group, Mr. Han Asuzawa, do you want to marry my daughter because of the first spot that we Ginga Corp took over for the last two month. That's it! You want to take revenge with me, so you are using my daughter! You bastard!"

"..."

"What? You don't know what to say? Don't give me the cringe reason you said that you love her!"

Han's face was calm and looked at his father-in-law. "Are you finished, father?"

"Fi-fin-"

"Firstly, yes, I will give you the cringe answer and that is I really do love her, second she didn't have any problem with it and I know that she lost her memory but her heart and also her intellect still there working inside her body, she decided that she will marry me and I also decided that I will marry her. We have a mutual feeling. Third, like I said I don't want to date her with half heart feeling and giving her insecure about the future, thus I want to marry her."

Ranbo Ginga's body trembled "Y-You punk!"

"Lastly, I slept with your daughter and I'm afraid she will have an unwanted pregnancy. Thus, I want to marry and held the wedding as soon as possible so we can take care of our child and build a family. Please, father, accepted us, and of course, the main reason is I love her."

Han said that with a determined face. He looked at his father-in-law's face became red to white to blue and to red again.

He grabbed Han's collar and started to hit him.

Han didn't resist and let him hit Han. One hit and followed by two, three, seven hit.

His face became swollen and blood came from his mouth and nose. His face became red to purple.

"Dad! Stop!" Tereza and her mother came down from upstairs and stopped her father.

After that, her father went with her mother to calm down and talked with each other.

Tereza approached her husband with a medical kit in her hand.

She walked toward him and sat down beside him.

She touched his face and start to apply for some medicine on his face. Her heart hurt so much looking at him.

Her tear fell from her eyes when she thought about him. She knew that Han let her father hit him deliberately.

"Next time, don't be too reckless. You didn't have to tell him all the truth," she said worriedly. Han stared at her red lips. He hooked a smile.

"I can't do that. Your father is smart, he will notice if I lie to him. Besides, trust, honesty, brave and loyal is one of our family mottoes. I can't make your father disappointed with me, even if I have to tell them the truth."

"You are too honest. Don't worry, I told my mom all the truth and she will explain to father soon. It's all started because of me. I'm sorry."

"You didn't have to-"

"I have to, you already gave me so much. I can't make you suffer because of me always."

She was done applying for the medicine. She looked at his lips that had a slight cut from the punch.

She kissed it and lick the blood. Han got stunned and looked at her. He followed to nipped her lips. But it was short.

They both stared each other.

Tereza said, "Please from now, take care of yourself more. I can't bear to see you get hurt because of me or my father sake or anyone sake. Please take care of your self more." She said that with her hoarse voice. She almost cried.

This man was too good for her, but she didn't want to let go of him.

She just knows that he was really the one for her.

She grabbed his hand kissed his backhand. Han was really shocked and looked at her.

His ear became red and he tried to a fake cough. Suddenly a voice came shattering their lovey-dovey time.