I'm Out Of Here!

DXXX Elite Night Club.

It was one of the famous elite nightclubs in the city.

Where the elites gather for drinking, dancing and flirting with some unknown woman or man and do one night stand together.

Because one of the rules of this club was to have a mask on their face--Just like a masquerade party.

Nobody cares about their identity or status. Married or single.

But of course, to enter this club you need to have a special membership.

For Han, he used to come to this place in the past, because of a crazy man forcing him. He didn't like to come here, since then until now.

But this crazy man was someone he owes a debt to and someone he hated. Thus he still had the card membership until now.

He showed it to the bodyguard who's guarding in front of the gate and came inside.

The dazzling light that radiates from the disco lamp filled the entire area.

Music from the famous DJ started to play. A lot of people gather in front and started dancing.

Some of them just watch the others with sitting on their chairs drinking tequila or whiskey or other alcoholic drinks.

Some of them went to a corner of a dark place or bathroom to do the 'deed' as well.

Meanwhile at the upstairs, in one of the red and black VIP room.

There was a four great man figure inside, sitting on their couch.

They still wore their mask, but the four people know about each other identity. So it's no problem about trying to revealing each other contest.

"Kakaka! Han! I was worried that you'll not come! I thought you'll be busy with that wife of yours. Can you believe that he finally got himself a wife?" The one who said this, was a man in his early thirty.

But the beard that he has made him a little older than his real age. His hair and shirt were messy.

But it doesn't lose his manly charismatic charm. In fact, it made him wild but attractive. He wore a bull mask.

He's the CEO of Handai Corp in Kyoto. Jo Miura.

One of the man inside with his black fox mask said, "Yeah, even we, didn't get an invite to your wedding. At least notified us. Do you know how many times we try to contact you?" He wore a white and blue neat suit, perfect posture and perfect comb hair.

If you take off the mask you could see his slanted eyes which is sharp like a needle.

He wore glasses in reality, but right now, he tried to use his contact lens.

Later sometime in the future, he'll never use contact lens again. Because it hurts his eyes he said.

He's the CEO of Raine Inc. Rei Isshi.

"Like I told you guys, he'll not invite us if we are not close friends of his. What do you say about it, Han? Are we your friends?"

Han looked at the last person who was the crazy man who invited him to this club.

His family was one of the influential members of Japan just like him. He had special privileges too.

He wore his orange mask with a yellow color and pink heart design on his suit. He looks gaudy. He's Kei Ono or Crazy Kei.

Why his nickname's 'crazy'? Yup, just like you guessed it. He's indeed crazy.

He's a like a ticking bomb. One second he's a nice person to you but the next second, you can see your car or building got wreck by him.