Proposal

Tereza woke up on a king-sized bed located in the middle of the room. She sat up and looked at her surroundings.

Light gray and cream flower patterns painted the entire room. The sunlight from the window shone and made the room looks warm and bright.

She smelled a nice jasmine tea that had been placed on the table in front.

She got up from the bed and started to walk to the table. She drank some jasmine tea as an old voice came from outside.

"Pardon, Ma'am."

The door opened out came an old looking butler. He has black hair but a white mustache. 'Now, why they were different?' Tereza wondered.

"Master said that you need to get down and eat breakfast with him."

"Tell him that I will go down soon."

"Of course, Ma'am."

She looked at her reflection and tidied her hair.

She went to the bathroom, washed her face, and put some neat clothes.

The clothes really showed her S curve line body. But sadly, her clothes couldn't contain her fronts.

She needed to buy new clothes; she became fat.

After changing, she opened the door and went outside.

.

.

.

Now, what exactly happened to Tereza? It actually started around two weeks ago when she was got saved by a soldier named, Han Asuzawa.

He brought her to the base camp and treated her in his room. Tereza was still not showing signs of waking up.

Later, she got treatment from the military doctor while Han was doing his military activities.

At night, Tereza suddenly woke up, moving her eyelid and saw that Han was there by her side.

"How are you?" his deep voice sound the entire quiet room. It was pleasant to hear.

"I-I'm okay, where am I?" Tereza said with her hoarse voice, tired and slightly confused face.

"You are in the military camp base., I saw that you fainted in the middle of a forest and I brought you here. Are you feeling better now?"

"Ye...es, ahh~," she clutched her head.

"No, don't move!" Han held her shoulder and made her lay on the bed again.

"T-Thank you, Mr..?"

"Han. Han Asuzawa. Just call me Han." His blue eyes were staring at her light brown ones with his scary and stern face, yet with a trace of gentleness..

"Mr. Han, thank you. I'm...."

She had a confused look in her face. She didn't know what to tell him.

Her actual name? Or, perhaps the name of this body? Wait, she didn't even know the girl's name!

"Sarah Ginga. I know you. You are one of the victims listed who have been missing since four months ago. I don't know how you survived, but I think you need to get back home. I will accompany you to your house later to help explain to your family."

"Sarah? Accident?" She sat up and looked at his face.

He frowned. He grabbed a large pillow and placed it behind her back.

"You need to get better," he gently pushed her body to lean back before continuing, "Do you not remember who you are, Miss Ginga? I guess you obtained amnesia because of the shock you received from the accident. Hmm, this is a bit troublesome."