Once Upon A Time (1)

"Sarah, you're seriously going to abandon everything we spent together? We can try one more chance." Daniel said with his pampered tone.

Tereza frowned from hearing that.

She took another step back and said, "Like I said I came here to end our relationship. Whatever we did in the past there's nothing related to the present now. I came here to explain to you so you could understand my request. If you still have a feeling for me, I'm sorry, I can't reply you back. If you don't, that's much better for me. But from the way you acts, you will not give up on me, will you?"

He grinned while holding his blurry eyes. "I don't. I don't have a good reason to stop liking you. Although, at that time I was really angry with you. If I didn't come to pick you up. I didn't know what would happen. Didn't you remember a tiny bit? After that, I brought you back to the car. Yes, It was wrong of me to drive while drunk. But," sighing. He continued,

"That's not the point. I care about you Sarah, before and now too."

She shook her head and told him, "I said it's useless. I didn't remember the accident before and your kindness. This conversation will not be getting anywhere. So let me the one who says this, bye, Daniel."

"Wait!" Daniel blocked her way staggeringly. "Please tell me, how do you feel about me?"

Tereza looked at his handsome feature. His handsomeness was in par as Han, yet she liked Han more. Simply because he was her husband.

She responded, "Nothing. I didn't feel anything to you. Can you move away?" She looked at him with a nonchalant expression.

Daniel grabbed her arm and asked without looking at her. "I want to know, who do you love now?"

She broke the grip again. But this time was much stronger! His grip was hurting her, so she needed to pay back too.

She said conspicuously, "Of course, my husband. Didn't I say it already?" Tereza looked at Daniel as if he was stupid.

"..." Dumfounded.

Yes, he knew about that! But, that's not what he's asking!

Before he could ask her again, Tereza passed his body and went outside, leaving Daniel alone in the room.

His face was rigid and he couldn't process what was happening to him a moments ago.

Did she just dump him?

Daniel came back to his sense, chasing her with his IV bag in his body.

He followed her figure, he complained inwardly why he was so slow?!

He dashed to her side but she kept walking further away from him.

Others patient came to his direction. It blocked his pace to keep her track.

"Excuse me...excuse me..." He said to the other patients. Staggeringly he walked to her direction. She was outside the building now, close to the hospital's glass door.

"Sarah-" He swallowed his voice.

As if there's a big needle holding his voice to call her name.

He halted his step, standing there while staring at her and the 'man'.

Tereza was walking slowly toward Han. She tried to sneak attack him from behind.

He was calling someone right now. Ha! He didn't realize it, right? After he was finished, Tereza surprised him, "Ba-" Yet before she did it she screamed back because Han suddenly scooped her and lifted her to the sky.