Before The Accident (2)

S&L Entertainment Agency, photo studio, V Magazine section corner.

"Look over here, yes, beautiful!" A cameraman praised as Sarah posed like a model.

She didn't do anything much besides standing and smiled.

Despite her cute figure, she brought charisma in herself. Her beautiful face was a plus to this photoshoot.

"Alright done! Thank you very much, Miss Ginga." The cameraman handshake her hand.

As she didn't have a reason to reject his gratitude, she shook her hand to him while smiling. "You are a stunning woman. I hope in the future, I'll be working with you again. Ah, right! How about this, I have a photo contest this month. It'll be published in the national photo gallery in Tokyo. I want you to be my model because you're the perfect girl for my photo. Is it alright with you to once again work with me?"

"Eh? Me? But, I..." She pondered. She still had her tasks at the university.

She was finished with this one job and also her interview with the articles from V magazine. So, why should she work with this model job again?

"No, It'll be quick! Actually, this event not only for competition, but it is also an auction. The photo which they buy will be donated to the orphanage or the poor. It's this kind of competition. Later the most donated picture will be placed as the winner. So? How about it."

She glanced at her pictures which he took. It was gorgeous.

He really had the skill to enhance one picture to make a better impression.

It was only two weeks after she became a model for V magazine.

Her interview was finished and the last thing she needed to do was this photoshoot. It was over yet she felt something missing.

She looked at him and beautiful self in the picture. "Hmm, I guess one picture will be alright."

He smiled as he shook her hand again. "Great! Then, I'll see you next week at Meiji Jingu. It's the place that I choose for this theme competition. Beauty and Gods. I'll let you wear kimono later. My team will help you do the makeup and hair. I'll text you the time when will meet. Nice to working again with you."

"Likewise."

...

...

In the next two months, Sarah was doing her job as a model while doing her tasks in university.

It was after her beautiful face was in the national photo gallery. They were curious to know more about her.

Simultaneously, V magazine released their new edition, starring Sarah on the cover page.

She became busier each day when suddenly a lot of model job offers came.

Her name became more well-known in Japan due to her beauty and story.

She urged the female readers, especially the people who were the same age as her, to never give up any dream they had.

Sarah wrote her dream to be a foreign ambassador.

She discovered she liked to learn new languages and she loved her country.

Right now, she only mastered seven of it, her reached goals at least twenty.

It was a lot of efforts and training to master those languages.

She wasn't smart, in fact, she was a slow learner.