Encounter 2

[Warning 18+]

"Hey, are you okay?"

A deep gaze was staring at her face. Her face turned blue, then became white again.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw a man with featured messy black hair, a masculine body, a perfect jawline without any fat, and blue eyes staring right at her.

She could feel her face burning up and her body heating up.

'Wh-Why is my body so hot?'

She panicked and her face became flushed.

She smelled the male hormones in front of her, suddenly grabbed his neck, and kissed him roughly. The man groaned and he stared at her with disbelief.

'Was this because of the fruit that I ate? Agh! who cares!'

She kept kissing the man. While the man started struggling, he didn't strongly resist. The kissing suddenly turns sweet and hot.

The man responded to her kiss. He became intoxicated and his tongue entered her mouth, passing her teeth.

Wrapping his tongue with her tongue, he tasted the sweet honey from her mouth.

Tereza became shocked and she let out a cute moan.

"Ahh...ahh~"

The man's instinct became fierce when he heard the cute moaning.

He held her waist, pulled her close to his body, and deeply kissed her again. He licked her and sucked on her tongue as she also responded to his actions.

She could feel hot in her bottom where she sat on the man lap.

He then moved the kissing from her lip to her neck, collar bone and suddenly, his hand move to her breast, start grabbing them and pinch her hot pink peak.

He fondles it and he could feel her softness. Her smells also good!

In that time his rational gone blank. He only focuses on this sweet woman in front of him.

Every time he pinches it, her body began to tremble. Even though it's her clothes were in the way. He could felt it.

He stripped her and himself, leaving a clutter of clothes. He didn't want to stop~.

"Ugh.. s-stop.." her plead like a cat whimpering making the man unconsciously l grin handsomely.

"You said you wanted to stop, but you actually want it right~?"

He started to touch her lower area and she unconsciously twitched, grinding her beautiful area to the man finger while kissing the man mouth.

The man felt excited, which he never felt before in his life. His desire began to burn.

His rough breath was in her mouth. There was trace saliva came out from their mouth.

"Ugh...you asked for it, woman! Uh!"

"Ahh! khh..ahh!"

He thrusted into her slowly and blood flowed from her beautiful lower area.

The sound of a membrane being torn could be heard from her insides. He started to move up and down rapidly.

He kissed her and sniffed her beautiful body that had a jasmine fragrance.

But, he didn't know that the woman in front of him would suddenly push him down to the ground.

She looked at him as if he was prey.

Now, she was in control. He stared at her face that she didn't take a closer look before. 'She's...'

She began to move her hips and pound him.

He let out a groan, yet she just kept moving her hips like mad. His little brother not only felt torture but also a pleasure.

But soon, she lost her vigor. He helped her by changing positions and now it's his turn!

He grabbed her butt and moved it. She was laying on the ground with her stomach. He pierced into her deepest inner cave while panting.

The activity continued until morning. It was a moment he would never forget in his life.

...

The man awoke, holding Tereza in his embrace.

They were both naked. His big shirt and jacket only covered half of his bottom and upper body.

The man looked at Tereza with a serious gaze and started touching her face.

'She's so cute'

He commented like that, but his face was still stern.

However, there was a slight smile that formed in a corner of his mouth.

He kissed her again and started to dress her.

He licked her breast and started sucking it a little. She let out a small moan as he stopped.

He kissed her small red lips again and carried her out of the forest as if she was a princess.

Tereza never knew that her life would begin to change because of him.