The Awarding Ceremony

"Han, pull my zipper up!"

"Where's my 'please' ?"

She sigh, "Please~"

Han smiled sweetly and helps her put her cocktail wine color dress.

He looked at his wife curvy body and her little lump.

His hand stayed on her waist. "You are okay with this short dress? I'm afraid you'll get sick."

"I will wear my fox fur. Don't worry." She turned her head, facing him.

She kissed his cheeks and started to tidy his tie and brown suit.

She measures his sight, "Yup, you are handsome indeed. How is it? Do we look suitable?"

They admiring each other dazzling figure in the mirror. Tereza held his arm and lean to his shoulder.

Han who was still holding her waist from behind couldn't help to kiss her again.

His eyes full desire, but he knows everyone was waiting from them at downstairs and soon, he will come to watch his wife awarding ceremony.

"Let's go." (Tereza)

...

When they arrived in the grand hall.

The people inside couldn't help to take glances of them. Especially the couple, Han and Tereza.

It was the same when she went to Akira's school yesterday.

So Han suggested that she should wear masks and he wore his black glasses.

She remembers last time Han wore a gray t-shirt and black pants and black shoes. He looks so relax.

She also remembers when they wore Akira's school uniform and did naughty things inside the school.

He looks so handsome with those uniform!

She didn't even know that he was actually alumnae from that school. She loves to find a new side of him.

They walk over to their cream color round table and sit respectively to their seats.

Tereza looked at the surrounding and she found the weird girl who was one of Sarah's fans.

Her product brand was also in the top three. It was Smize.

She sat with his brother not so far from her table.

When she tried to stop by her table, the MC came and announced that the awarding ceremony will begin in five minutes.

In that short time, the five of them began talking in the round table.

Except for Han who starting playing with Tereza's palm by squeezing it. He looks so serious.

Tereza ignores the odd man and started to talk with Hikaru who besides her.

She teased him, "Why didn't you bring your little girlfriend?"

"W-What?"

"Hehehe, you know." She closed her distance to Hikaru and whispered, "You were in the art room last time, weren't you?"

Hikaru began to blush so hard. His face became hot and he glared at the couple.

They knew! They knew! But how could they?! Shameless couple! Aghhh!

Tereza chuckled when she saw Hikaru's red face.

She turned her head facing Han, who is still focus on her palm, squeezing it like a squishy doll. Her eyes became dark.