You Saved Me There!

Appeal Company, Tereza's office.

Tereza was checking her documents, very carefully, for the contract of Appeal beauty product grand opening, launch in Paris and Berlin. Andrei Slavik was the one who made the contract.

He was Han's business partner and he was also one of the contractors of the beauty product competition last time.

She looked at the feedback from the customers around the world and also their product stocks in Japan.

She found out that some of the customers complained a little because of the skincare and perfumes was sold out quickly, the stock in one day was limited too.

Tereza couldn't help it to smirk, Her Appeal brand tried to make the best quality, not quantity.

Thus, a lot of demand for them to make more the products.

Sadly, Tereza didn't want to follow their wishes.

She will follow her own plan, carefully, and she knows the customer will not be disappointed by their waiting.

Just like this, her merchant mind began to work out.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in," Tereza said without looking at the person. Probably it was her secretary again.

Sae, Tereza's secretary, came inside. She said, "Mam, there's a guest for you." See, she was right.

"Who is it?" Tereza asked.

"Miss Yamaza-" before she could finish her sentence, Hikaru barged inside the office.

"Big Sis!" Hikari called.

Tereza stood up from her seat and walked to Hikari's side.

"Hikari? What are you doing here? Didn't you have a photoshoot?" she asked. She looked at the grown-up girl who wore casual green pastel outfit.

"Big Sis, let's go shopping! There are new clothes that I wanted to buy!"

"I'm busy, can you ask Kumo or your friends from school?"

"Kumo was watching a movie in the cinema with her dad and My friends...they were all busy." her voice became lower and lower.

But next second she changes her tone.

She whined, "Come on Big Sis~ You can finish it later! It's not that bad. I know you are tired since morning, just treat it for refreshing. Your work will not be running anyway!" she tugged her clothes like a spoiled child.

She was still a child alright.

Her face became softened, she knows that Hikari was just helping her to relax from the works. She really cares about her.

In reality, Hikari really did, wanted to buy new clothes.

It was an afternoon sky color dress from her favorite designer!

Since she was used from doing a model job, a lot of outfits came to her sight during a photoshoot.

But this particular design was her favorite.

She watched the collections on a runway and fell in love at first sight.

Later she was announced that her favorite designer would be opening her new shop in the city. Hikaru wanted to be her regular customer!

Tereza said, "Okay." she looked at her secretary and ordered.

"Sae, ask Hikaru for sort of this document and checking the customer review again.