You Smell Like Girls!!

By the time Han finished his 'talking' with the three-man, he went back to his estate.

From the start until finish he didn't touch alcohol or the food in the club. Who knows there's another drug inside?

His mood worsened when one of the service girls suddenly fell on top of him 'accidentally'.

Her red lipstick was print on his white shirt. He shoved the girl away and leaving the room.

Because the main topic was finished.

He didn't wait for a second to leave the room. The three-man looking at him surprisingly shocked.

The Han they knew was not the same as Han now. He changes. Was this because of his wife?

Han enters the car with a bad mood.

He asked Sebasu to go to a nearby hotel. He washed and change his clothes to new.

He glanced at the time, it was past midnight. Tereza probably went to sleep.

Sebasu drove him to his residence. The place was quiet and he went upstairs to his bedroom.

He didn't turn on the lamp, but he saw Tereza sleeping soundly.

He went to his dressing room and change to his nightwear.

When he finished changing he went back inside the room, but suddenly the lamp turn on!

Tereza was there glaring at him with a bed hair!

She wore her pink satin nightdress. She stayed there without saying anything.

Just glaring.

Han gulped by the sudden sight, in the end, he was the one who initiated the talk first. "Wife, I was in the meeting."

"Until past midnight?" Her tone was rigid.

"I can explain."

"What to explain?" She looked at him coldly.

By the time he notices, the room atmosphere became colder than usual.

Even the AC was not that cold. She continued, "You were playing with the girls with 'friends' of yours?"

"I didn't!"

"Don't. Come. Near. Me!" She looked at him as a disgusting bug,

"You smells like girls. I noticed you change your clothes, is it because you don't want me to misunderstand? Sadly I'm still mad. Even though you said, you didn't 'play' with them. You still 'be' with them until midnight."

"Dear, I'm sorry. I really didn't-"

"Stop. Talking." Han shut up and rigidly stood in front of her.

She said with a smirk, "Kneel down." Han couldn't believe his ears? Kneel down? Did she just order him to kneel?

But when he looked at the indignant face of his wife. It's real.

Thinking about she will be angry forever and not letting him touch her again.

The thoughts really frightening. So, he obediently kneels down on his knee.

She lifts his chin with her index finger. She looked at his guilty eyes.

"Remember when you said if I'm having an affair, you will cut the man organs and sell it to the black market? I'll tell the same to you. Did you go to dinner meeting or not?"

"I did!" He explained everything in the next minute.

Tereza listen carefully with a smile and then he grabs Han's collar.