The Competition. [3]

"I heard you are Sarah Ginga? What are you doing here?"

The tense atmosphere surrounds the waiting room.

There were only silent and the people looking at the two groups, waiting for a good show to watch.

Her tone was sarcastic, but Tereza didn't mind it at all.

She answered calmly with her posture showing she's not least superior. "My, of course, I'm here to do the competition. The same as you all."

She smiled while looking at the rude woman in front of her.

Akira and Hikaru were standing by if there's something bad happen. They won't let them hurt big sis!

The rude woman scoffed and she reaches her pocket, grab something.

Akira and Hikaru stand to block Tereza from her. The people were curious about what will happen.

"You!" (Hikaru)

"Wha-" (Akira)

"..." (Tereza)

"..." (everyone)

"Can I have your autograph?" The rude woman said shyly.

"I'm your fan. I was so happy that you are alive. You know how much I was shock and crazy when you the news said that you died...I...I...uweeeeh"

She cried loudly that her friends start consoling her and apologized to Tereza. Tereza was sweating with a smile.

'Huh? What just happened?'

"O...Ok please stop crying will you. Here I will give you an autograph."

Her face quickly beams a happy smile.

Her changing face shocked them quietly. "OMGOMGOMG!! Really?! Kyaaa! Can I have your picture too?"

"Uhh..sorry no."

"Then at least." She hung her hand mid-air to Tereza. "Please shake my hand!!!"

Akira and Hikaru had a dumbfound on their face.

Tereza let out a small laugh, "S...Sure." She shook her hand to this weird girl and she let out scream again.

What now?

"OMGOMGOMG! I will never wash this hand ever again!"

"Please don't!" Please wash your hand!

"Can I hug you!!?"

"No. Please don't."

Her friend came dragging her away from Tereza.

With apologizing face, she said to the weird girl. "Don't disturb her! Come hurry take a seat with us."

The weird girl showed her sobbing face.

She started to whine, "No..no I want to talk to her a little more. Please-please-please-please!"

"Just come."

"No..no...Nii-san help me, I want to talk to her."

She looked at her brother beside her. Her brother smiled ignoring her.

He faces Tereza and whispered. "Sorry, this girl always like this when she met her idol. She is your fans since you start debut as a model and was crazy sad when she heard you were gone. She becomes crazier when you come back though. This morning she was really angry because the people keep talking badly about you. She just a nice girl trying to defend her idol. I hope you don't dislike her. I'm sorry for her rude behavior. Now, will you excuse me."