After that, she would ask him to take responsibility for her and broke his engagement with Sarah.

He should felt angry. He was being betrayed by her. He would turn his head back from Sarah, right?

But before the drug took effect he saw Sarah with Ryo!

She was startled when he suddenly left her side and strode to Sarah and Ryo direction. 'This isn't the time yet!' She shouted inward.

She didn't predict Daniel would take her away.

In truth, she didn't want to kill her. She just wanted her to suffer.

Killing her sister was just too easy, but to make her suffer than death was a little challenging to achieve.

She lived with that motto. It was actually her mother's words.

"Alright, alright, calm down. I'll not judge you again." He made a surrender pose.

He grabbed his black hat and coat from the wood hanger.

"Then, I'll leave my company to you. Let's not meet again in the future. I wish you the best of luck." He smirked and left the private room.

Kezia looked at his departing figure until he closed the door.

Now, she was the only one in the room. She took a sipped from her glass wine and leaning to her couch.

She looked at the black ceiling while gripping her wine tightly. 'F*ck her! I swear I'll make her suffer!

F*ck you Daniel! I hope you and your woman miserable!!' She cursed inwardly.

A sudden incoming call came from her phone. She answered it without looking at the name caller.

She was just too lazy to see it. "Hello?"

She heard a woman sobbing and ambulance sirene from it.

She frowned and noticed it was her mother. "What do you mean?"

She opened her eyes wide and end off the conversation in the next minute. She threw her phone on the table.

She covered her face with both of her hands. Shocked? Happy? Sad? Relief?

She didn't know how she felt right now. It was frustrating. It was a weird feeling.

...

...

"I didn't know you will be on this bed when I cursed you awhile ago. I told you that girl was cheating on you and you didn't believe it. I told you so, I told you so." She muttered those words.

Kezia looked at Daniel's bandages body laying on the bed. He was in slumber and didn't wake up until now.

Kezia wore her black dress. She just got back from Sarah's funeral. It had been decided Sarah was dead.

After searching for two months, her body was never been found. Her parents were sobbing in front of Sarah's grave.

While Kezia looked at her sister grave without a feeling of remorse or sad feeling at all.

It was not her fault! Why should she feel guilty?! She should be glad, right? She finally died!

Unfortunately, It was not satisfying at all.

Rioko came to Daniel's room and looked at Kezia's back.

Rioko's eyes were red, she didn't know how many times she cried already.

Her best friend vanished and her unrequited love was left in a coma.

'Why this is happening to my life?' Her beloved people were ruined.