Epilogue

Several years later

Taehyung

If someone had to ask me to narrate the story of my life, where would I begin? I would probably tell them that my story really only began the day Savannah walked into our lives.

She was the catalyst that served to ignite flames into our dormant hearts. Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook found the loves of their lives through her.

Yoongi and Hobi's lives too, were tainted by her association of the sadistic psychopath Chin-Mae.

Chin-Mae...my evil and demonic stalker. He took chunks of my life away from me by his obsession of me. His maniacal insistence that I belonged to him and only him, triggered his ultimate demise.

Through all the horrors that we've had to endure, we still found love, honour and family with each other.

My Jin, my amazing and handsome lover, Kim Seokjin, has blessed my life in so many ways. Without him, there would be no us. He saved my life in more ways than one. He will forever be my angel and my hero.

As I sit on the slow moving swing at the park, I watch as my family comes together in shared laughter and happiness. Where little Min Eunji tries to take his first steps, helped by a beautiful Park Mi Sun, and my own Kim Seo-jun holds onto his appa's finger to help guide him, while he sucks on his thumb and trails his blankie.

I count my little blessings in the eyes of my friends who became my bandmates first but stayed as my family.

My heart warms with love and happiness as my lover bends to place a soft kiss on my lips and I rise to hold him as he engulfs me in his arms where I belong.

Fin

************************************

It is with great sadness that I bid adieu to my first ever fanfic BELONG. I will forever be indebted to this book for it set me on the path of discovering my journey as a writer.

I hope that this book continues to gain more love and support as I move on to other projects.

I would like to thank many of my loyal supporters who stood by me and encouraged me throughout this journey. You truly are my stars 🌟🌟

I dedicate this book to my inspiration jinniyakim without whom I would never have mustered the courage to type even one word. I love you Aya 💖

Credit and appreciation goes to all the original owners of the many media that was used in this book.

Congratulations to our boys for winning at the AMA's 👏👏👏👏
They truly deserve the world. 💗

I purple you my swties 💜

***********************************

Love Swty 😘