Chapter 24

WARNING: The following may contain scenes of a sexual nature. When you see this 🔞 you know the drill.

Namjoon's POV

Another long ass day at work. The new album is releasing in five days and there just aren't enough hours in a day. By the time I get home, it's already after 10 and I'm sure my little angel Mi, is fast asleep. My heart pains as I open the door to her room and see her breathing deeply in quiet slumber. She's the most beautiful little girl and I'm so blessed to have her in my life.

I go in and cover her properly, kissing her forehead and closing the door quietly. I need to make more time to spend with her. I miss her so much. Jimin texted me earlier saying that she was asking for me. I didn't even have time to reply and I really regret that. I make my way slowly to our room and open the door slowly, not wanting to disturb Jimin. I stop dead when I hear quiet moans escaping his lips.

SMUT AHEAD
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

I close the door and lock it, moving quietly about. This room is soundproof for obvious reasons. I can see Jimin on the bed, riding a man I don't know. I stop dead. Is he cheating on me? No! He would never! I know we've been distant lately but that's because we've both been so busy with work. But he wouldn't do that to me. He loves me.

I move closer to the bed and realise it's Jungkook! My baby! Oh my God! I'm such an idiot. I'd forgotten he was coming in early today. I take off my clothes slowly, and mentally chuckle that they're so lost in each other that they haven't noticed I'm already in the room, naked.

I move behind Jimin and stealthily cover his mouth and he tenses but realises it's me. He doesn't stop his movements. I take my tie and blindfold him. He moans loudly and Jungkook opens his eyes wide, locking onto mine in surprise. I move behind Jimin and massage his ass cheeks, helping him to bounce on Kookie. Then I grab the lube and massage some on my hardened length, licking my lips in anticipation.

I slowly enter Jimin, pushing my length alongside Jungkook's. He gasps and stops moving. I slap his ass lightly and whisper huskily against his ear, "Keep going baby."

He begins to move again as I thrust into him, groaning. Jungkook pushes deep into him, and pretty soon the room is filled with moans and groans. I push Jimin's chest onto Kookie and run my fingers down his back, while his tongue searches for Jungkook's.

Kookie pulls his tongue into his mouth, sucking and hissing, while he thrusts into him. I smack Jimin's ass again and he moans more. He lifts himself up and I grab onto his chest and abs, breathing heavily. I move my hands down to his thick cock and stroke it, pacing myself. Jungkook presses onto Jimin's hips, guiding his cock deeper into him.

I can feel I'm close, as Jimin cries out and explodes on my hand. Jungkook tenses and releases into him as I cum deep inside Jimin as well. I clutch onto him tighter, riding out my high. My breathing begins to slow, and I remove my cock, watching as our cum drips out of his sweet, ruined hole.

Jungkook lifts him off of him, and gently places him on the pillow next to him. I remove his blindfold and he pulls me in to kiss him lightly. Jungkook nuzzles his neck and pecks his lips before Jimin falls into a deep slumber, thoroughly spent. I lean in and kiss my Kookie passionately. Oh, how I've missed him. He returns the kiss with equal passion and we cuddle into each other, lightly pecking each others faces and necks.

I sigh happily and take in his scent

I sigh happily and take in his scent. He's so beautiful. I love him so much. Jimin is my poison and Jungkook, my anecdote. I need him now, just as he needs me. He kisses me softly, then deeply, sucking my tongue as I suck and pull onto his. The kiss gets more passionate and we're both hard in seconds. I squeeze out more lube and massage my cock. I put some lube onto my fingers and gently massage his entrance. He moans and let's me insert two fingers into him. He moans into my mouth as I lap at his tongue.

"I love you my baby."

"I l-love y-you too," he sighs as I pleasure him, finding his sweet spot and massaging it with my fingers.

I kiss him hungrily and bite onto his neck, creating pretty bruises. I lap at his nipples, licking and rubbing them. He arches his back and I kiss down to his abs, reaching his long, thick cock. I take him into my mouth, sucking and licking his length. He cries out as I move my mouth faster, deep throating him, still fingering him. I can feel his body tense.

I remove my mouth with a popping sound and massage my cock, lifting his legs over my shoulders as I enter him, pushing my cock deep inside. Jungkook moans and breathes heavily.

"Faster Daddy please!!!" He pleads.

"Yes baby. Daddy's gonna make you feel so good," I say, as I pound into him, faster and harder.

"Daddy!!!" He screams and explodes all over his stomach and chest.

I lean in and lick his cum, then kiss him deeply, allowing him to taste himself on my tongue.

I thrust deeper, slamming into him, as I explode, riding out my high. I pull out and walk to the bathroom to run a bath for him while I clean Jimin with a warm washcloth and cover his spent body.

I carry my baby to the tub and get in with him, washing and cleaning him

I carry my baby to the tub and get in with him, washing and cleaning him. I kiss him deeply. We were lost without him. He's finally home, and we're now a complete family again.

************************************

Yeah, yeah...you guys know I'm a whore for NAMJIKOOK

Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting. My swties are the best!

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty😘