Chapter 25

Taehyung strolled from shop to shop happily. He needed to de-stress and the best way he knew was to go shopping. He was thoroughly irritated with this impending meeting. So he channelled his energies into spoiling himself a little. He was encumbered with his purchases as he exited the clothing store and accidently collided with a man, dropping almost all his packages.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I'm such a klutz."

Taehyung leaned in and offered his hand for the stranger to help him get off the floor. Before he could take his hand however, his bodyguard moved Taehyung aside and helped the man up. The man patted himself down and smiled kindly at Taehyung.

"It's okay. It was an accident. You didn't mean to knock me over," he smiled kindly at Taehyung.

Taehyung returned the stranger's smile and insisted on buying him a coffee at a nearby coffee shop. He relented and walked with Taehyung around the corner, with his bodyguard in tow.

"My name is Taehyung, by the way

"My name is Taehyung, by the way."

"I'm Alex. Very pleased to meet you," he said, extending his hand to Taehyung. "I'm sorry, my Korean isn't very good," he smiled shyly.

"That's okay. My English isn't very good either."

And they both laughed lightly. Alex was well dressed and very handsome. He looked slightly older than Taehyung. They ordered their drinks and settled into an easy and comfortable chat. Alex was on a walking tour, as he liked to call it. He was an American. After about forty five minutes, they exchanged numbers and parted, going their separate ways.

Taehyung felt happy to have made a new and interesting friend. He got into his car and was driven home to get ready for their meeting.

Unbeknown to him...Alex was on the phone with his contact.

"Did you get the pictures? I managed to clone his phone. The trusting idiot had no idea," He smirked. "Good. We'll make our move soon." He ended the call and smiled devilishly.

Kim Taehyung, I'm back for you my baby boy. .....

-------------------------------

"Oh my God, Hobeeeeeee!!!" Jimin squealed and launched himself at Hoseok. He hugged Hobi tightly, while Namjoon and Jungkook walked up to shake hands with their old friend.

"Hey Hobs! You look great bro," Namjoon smiled.

"Hyung, it's so good to see you," Jungkook said happily, half hugging Hoseok.

"It's so good to see you guys too. Oh my God! Please make way for our famous celebrity couple, The Kims," Hoseok said with a flourish, as Taehyung and Seokjin made an entrance.

"Yeah you fuckers! You'll still alive?"

"Wow Jin! Ever so subtle," Taehyung countered, sarcasm laced in every word.