Chapter 13

It's been almost 3 weeks since Savannah had moved into the dorm.  Taehyung was doing so much better, although he did have a long way to go still. He had started to attend practise sessions at their studio as they would be leaving soon for their tour. On these occassions, Savannah usually accompanied him.

She had a new level of respect for how hard they worked. Although he couldn't do many of the steps as yet, due to his injuries, Taehyung still watched and sometimes joined the members in memorizing their choreography. He'd hoped to have the cast removed in 2 to 3 weeks time.

Taehyung and Savannah hadn't dived into a relationship as yet. She was steadfast in maintaining her patient/ caregiver role until she returned to her day job. Taehyung on the other hand, wasn't doing well with accepting this but he respected her decision and didn't press the matter further until she was ready.

"So listen up guys, PDnim just sent me a text confirming that we will be leaving next week Tuesday to start our tour in the States," Namjoon informed them.

"Yesss!!!" They all squealed enthusiastically. Jimin jumped onto Namjoon's back and they spun around, the mochi laughing out loudly. Jungkook's jaw dropped. He had never seen them behave like this before. He pulled Hobi aside and questioned him with his eyes.

"Their dating," Hoseok whispered to Jungkook.

"WHAT!!!!" Jungkook screamed so loudly that all eyes turned on him in unison.

Hoseok was taken aback.

"Urm, Kookie, are you alright?" He asked the maknae tentatively.

"This is fucking bullshit!!!" He screamed and stormed out of the room.

Everyone stood in shock, with confused and questioning looks.

"I'll go talk to him," Jin sighed, quickly following the maknae.

"What did you tell him, Hobi?" Yoongi asked Hoseok.

"He asked me about Namjoon and Jimin and I told him they were dating," Hoseok answered honestly.

Namjoon and Jimin looked at each other, confused. Why did that news warrant such a reaction from the maknae?

"Okay guys, get back to practise," Taehyung called them to attention. He thought he knew what was up with Jungkook but he didn't say anything.

Meanwhile
-----------------

Seokjin had finally caught up with Jungkook in the change rooms

Seokjin had finally caught up with Jungkook in the change rooms. He was busy trashing the place.

"Whoa!!! Jungkook-ah! Cool down. Let's talk about this okay?" Jin said.

"What the hell is there to talk about hyung?" Jungkook yelled, sitting down onto a bench. "When were you guys going to tell me? Is it because you all think I'm young and stupid?" Jungkook continued, frustrated, tears threatening his eyes.