"T-Tae"

"Shhh" Taehyung's voice was low and husky. "Babyboy, did you miss me?"

Jeongguk moaned, as Taehyung's pace quickened and Jeongguk's climax was just around the corner.

But it hurt. It hurt so much. The mess Jeongguk had put himself in to. Falling for a man that could never be his. A tear escaped Jeongguk's eyes.

"Stop" Jeongguk whispered.

"What was that?" Taehyung kept going.

"I said stop! Fucking stop!" Jeongguk shouted and rolled out of Taehyung's hold. He sat as far away from Taehyung as he could, on the bed.

"Baby...what's wrong?" Taehyung sounded worried.

"You...you-"More tears.

"Please baby, don't cry. I'm sorry for cheating on you. I-I didn't mean to. I'm so, so sorry." Taehyung said.

Jeongguk looked up. "No. It's fine. It's not like we're dating or anything" Jeongguk chuckled through tears. "It's my fault. I shouldn't be feeling this way. I don't even know why I'm feeling this way. You didn't do anything wrong. It's me. It's not like we had any agreement to not fuck other people while we fuck each other."

"Jeongguk, no. It's not okay. Let me explain"

"No, you don't have to"

"Yes I do. Listen." Taehyung said sternly. "Look, I don't want anyone to know about this. Especially you, since you're my rival and all. The girl you saw yesterday was the daughter of the chairman of this company we're trying to collaborate with. So you might already know, our electronics business isn't the most successful with sales. So we've been trying to have a collaboration with them for a while. That girl told me last night that if I sleep with her, she'll convince her father to sign the contract. I had to do it."

Jeongguk nodded. "So it couldn't be ditched, huh?" It still hurt but there was at least a valid excuse and that calmed Jeongguk down a bit.

It was a business matter and Jeongguk mustn't mistake business for pleasure. Jeongguk knew all too well that you had to make sacrifices when you're the CEO of a company.

"I'm sorry, Ggukkie" Taehyung said, inching closer to Jeongguk. "You mean so much to me. I didn't want to hurt you. I swear on my life, since we started this, you were the only person I slept with until last night"

Jeongguk looked up at Taehyung. Is Taehyung serious? Was he telling the truth? It was too good to be real. "For real?"

Taehyung smiled. "For real" Then Taehyung leaned in to kiss Jeongguk.

Jeongguk closed his eyes as Taehyung's lips brushed his. He was beyond needy with the visible erection inside his pants, so he pressed further and in moments Jeongguk was on top of Taehyung.

Jeongguk leaned down and trapped Taehyung's lips in another kiss, much to the surprise of Taehyung. Jeongguk pressed more, gnawing at Taehyung's bottom lip to seek entrance and Taehyung gave him that. Jeongguk thrust his tongue inside Taehyung and explored his cavern. Taehyung's illicit moans against his mouth were enough to drive Jeongguk mad.

Taehyung's fingers buried themselves in Jeongguk's dark curls, pushing Jeongguk's head closer to him, deepening the kiss. Their mouths fit perfectly against each other, the way they've always had.

They broke the kiss, gasping for breath. Taehyung's lips were wet and glistening with saliva. A cocky smirk was etched to them.

"What do you wanna do, bunny?" He sounded breathless.

"Makeup sex?" Jeongguk said.

"Fuck yeah" Taehyung said and pulled Jeongguk towards him and captured his sinful lips in another lust-driven kiss. Taehyung flipped them over, taking control, so he was on top of Jeongguk. Jeongguk gasped as his back crashed on the sheets rather harshly.