"Would you like to go on a date with me?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Uh, date?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Yeah, you know, where people hang out to get to know each other..." he teased.

I slapped his arm, "Very funny. I don't mind if it's just us getting to know each other." I shrugged.

"Then I'll pick you up at 5?" he asked, suddenly excited.

"Ok," I laughed.

"See you later then," he waved and disappeared into the crowd.

"Date?" Eva echoed, materializing beside me.

"Were you eavesdropping?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Of course not," she said, flicking her hair back and sending me a wink. "But, still, a date?"

"It's just for us to get to know each other better," I shrugged.

"And what would Xavier say about that?" she asked.

"I doubt he would even care," I huffed.

"Ah, trouble in paradise?" she teased and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Shut up," I said, starting to walk away. She laughed and walked to her next class.

The rest of the day passed by quick and soon, I was headed for home. On the way, Dad rang me up.

"Hey Dad," I answered.

"Hey sweetheart, I need you to do me a favor. Tell Ivan to bring both you and Eva straight to the warehouse."

"Warehouse?" I asked.

"He will know," Dad said and then cut off the line.

I rolled my eyes and relayed the information to Ivan. We did a U-turn and started moving towards the docks.

As we reached the so called "warehouse" which was actually a basement of a type, Ivan led us inside.

"This is one of our secret bases," he explained as he walked towards a large hall filled with people, which included my father and trainer and even Jake was here.

I bounded up to him. "Hey! When did you get back?"

"Early in the morning today," he smiled, giving me a hug.

Jake had been sent off to some spying mission by my father and had been gone for quite a few weeks.

"So, how was your mission?" I asked.

He groaned, "it was horrible. I'll tell you about it later," he promised just as Dad called us over.

"We'll have a general meeting in about an hour's time," he informed us. "You'll be training till then, and Evangelina, you will come with me."

"Ok, Uncle," Eva readily agreed.

I nodded my assent and headed over to Albus.

"What are we doing today?" I asked him.

"Usual training for now and then you'll have something interesting to do," he said.

"Interesting?" I asked, my ears perking up at once. He nodded, his aged lips hiding a smile.

We did the usual drill and worked out for about half the time and then we had a few fights, nothing out of the usual.

The general meeting took place in another huge room. Almost everyone gathered in and Dad started talking, telling us about the threat of attack from the Worthcomers. Everyone listened intently as Dad spoke.