Revelations and Plans (2).

Third person's P.O.V:

Wait.

That's.. Fucked up.

They all were shocked. What is that feeling? Is that.. Fear?

"We.. We just let our biggest opponent enter our secret base," IA breathed, sweating by now. The others were sweating heavily as well. Is the air conditioner on? Oh, right. Gakupo turned it on a while ago...

Then.. Why are they sweating so much? Are they.. Nervous?

"Attention, everyone," Kaito coughed, an attempt to clear his throat, "that may be true, but let me explain something first," He continued, now putting his hand on the same table Meiko was now sitting on, "every single person entering this orphanage has to pass on a certain device that can detect most of their information, that is because when entering here, you have to bring a copy of your passport, and so, we can figure out who they really are," The azure haired male explained, and that made everyone more confused.

"If that's true, then how did the security guards allow her in?" Len asked softly, his voice close to a whisper, but a little bit clearer so they could hear. "I'm not sure," Meiko looked down before standing up from the table.

"But that's dangerous anyways, if that meant something, then it means that we trusted Neru for too long, and that's why they know way too much about our security and such," she was still looking down, troubled.

"We need a new plan."

---------------------------------------

A cheerful morning as usual. Rinto took out his school uniform and headed to the bathroom. He took a relaxing quick shower, then went to his kitchen.

"What do we have for breakfast today~?" He sang, taking out an orange and a cup of milk, as usual.

He took his time eating, then finally decided to grab his stuff and leave. It's time for a new boring day of school.

"KAGAMINE RINTO-SAN, YOU'RE TWO PERIODS LATE FOR SCHOOL!!! WHAT TAKES YOU TOO LONG AT HOME?!" shouted his history teacher, Kasane Teto, as she crossed her arms across her chest. Rinto sighed, "sensei, stop making a fuss out of it, it's not a big dea-" "LIKE HELL IT IS!! YOUR SISTER IS ALWAYS COMPLAINING AT HOW ANNOYING YOU ARE WHEN SHE'S TEACHING YOU! SHE ALWAYS COMES TO BEG SO WE CAN LET YOU PASS!! CAN'T YOU FEEL HER PAIN?!!" she continued shouting over and over for some time. Rinto thought it was cute, but he never dared to say it out loud.

Teto allowed him in when she thought that it was enough shouting for today, and so, he sat down on a vacant seat in the back of the class.

He was about to sleep when a silver-haired guy caught his attention, "hey, Kagamine Rinto-san, right? I'm Dell. Yowane Dell," He whispered to Rinto. The name reminded him of the previous day's events. Rinto's eyes widened. He never thought the chance to talk to him would come this fast. "O-oh, hello, Yowane-san. 'Sup?" Rinto smiled, taking the opportunity given by his amazing luck at the moment to seize the man's interest. "Oh, it's nothing. Just noticed you kinda.. Went to another dimension so... I decided to bring you back," Dell grinned, placing his palm on his cheek.

"Oh, really?" Rinto frowned, "but, now you have to pay for this!"

"And how's that?"

"KAGAMINE-SAN, YOWANE-SAN, OUT OF MY LESSON ASAP!!" Shouted Teto with her lovely, cute, and childish voice. Rinto chuckled, "well?"

---------------------------------------

"Aah, the fresh air~" Rinto took a deep breath while stretching his arms, feeling as refreshed as ever. Dell facepalmed, "why are you acting as if it's a normal thing? You're now ditching a class," He sighed. Rinto giggled. "So? Is that a bad thing?" He yawned, "history is soooo boring! It doesn't matter whether we ditched the class or not. After all, you just memorize the book! It's fine," He smiled at Dell. The silver-haired male just chuckled. "Guess it can't be helped."