New Life, New Page.

It's been a while since I uploaded this story...

So sorry for being inactive lately! I was busy with lots of stuff like moving schools, leaving the house, entrance exams, midterms, my brother's engagement n wedding... Etc.

I'll try to write as much as I can since this chapter n the last one were supposed to be one but I ended up fvckin deleting the-

*ignore the rest*

Third Person's P.O.V:-

Miku stared at him silently, waiting for his next move, as her heartbeats became faster and faster. Seeing the blonde leaning towards her face slowly, she closed her eyes shut, waiting for his touch.

On the other hand, Len was determined, still not sure, maybe not ready actually. He wanted this to happen, but something was wrong.

He was leaning closer indeed, although his mind was focused on something else.

"What's wrong..?" Miku whispered, now staring at him worriedly. He smiled warmly before answering, "don't worry," he whispered back, removing her teal-colored bangs away from her eyes. "I just realized something. I guess I should call Meiko," he completed, now standing up while holding his phone close as he started dealing Meiko's number.

Miku sat there, still confused. What just happened? Did he just want to play with her feelings? Was he really like that? Who knows, he was mysterious after all.

After trying to calm herself down a little, she tried to hear what he was talking about with Meiko. All she heard was,

"Footsteps. Near the main entrance."

_______________________________

It was weird. Everything was weird. She woke up, staring at the night sky. It was dark, nothing shining beside the city lights. The sky was starless, just like the day before.

She sighed in relief, covering her eyes as they started to tear up afterward.

"Why crying so suddenly?" A voice asked. She stared at the male who was carrying her at the moment.

Yes, why was she crying? There must be a reason, a strong girl like her would not cry like that just for anything. What was that feeling again..?

"I'm.. Scared.." She murmured.

The male stared at her blankly before giving her a teasing smile. "That's not like you, to cry for such a reason," he giggled, "that's not like you, to feel like this. What happened?" He smiled warmly at her. She tried to recall what happened to her.

She, after few moments hopefully, remembered, and widened her eyes. "I should be asking the same! Are you alright?" She said, trying to keep calm, yet still sounding loud. His smile became warmer as he sat her down, in one black alley behind the street.

"I.. Can't say if I'm fine or hurt. All I care about is how you feel." He sat down next to her.

"I see.."

"By the way, long time no see."

_______________________________

"Where exactly? Is it that near? How many persons are there?"

Meiko was a bit confused. It was pretty late, who would be wandering around that time? Especially walking by their foot? It was the time for the gang members to go out and do some bad stuff for people. Stealing, killing, all types of illegal stuff almost happened by a time like this. It was a dangerous spot to live in, although they built this orphanage here for a reason.