Discussion.

"You're- oh thank god!" Len said, smiling like an idiot. "Why didn't they inform us about you being safe??" He continued, giving her a relieved look, standing up by the moment. Miku stood up as well, hiding behind Len. It seems it became a habit for her. The girl in the wheelchair smirked at them, showing them how proud she was of herself, and of her friends who helped her out.

"Did you think I'd die that easily?" She said, playing with her hair by now.

It seems she's still kind of childish, after all.

"Anyways, are you really okay, senpai? You're using a wheelchair, I see," Len asked, staring worriedly at her. Miku copied him and held his shirt from behind a bit tightly. The girl grinned at them, "I sure am! I just got shot-" she cut herself off, "well.. Let's not talk about it. Anyways, call me Yukari," she smiled warmly at them, making the pair get lost in that beautiful velvet color her eyes had. Len smiled back at her, and so did Miku.

Before Len could say anything, Yukari interrupted, "oh, yeah, who were you talking to? Cuz apparently, Miku cannot speak," she wondered, giving him a confused look. He tried searching for an excuse, "uh, is it bad to talk with a voiceless person?" He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, rolling his eyes as he grinned, hoping that the velvet-eyed girl wouldn't notice. "You know, I may want to rant about something, she'd listen and all, it makes me feel better," he explained, seeing the suspicion in her eyes. Yukari just nodded, trying to brush it off.

"Whatever, like I asked, what're you two doing here-" "eating lunch as you see, duh," Len cut her off.

"Uh, but it is-" "banned, we know. We just needed some rest, Meiko will understand," he interrupted, yet again.

"So, do you know why-" "Meiko-" "Can you stop reading my thoughts?" Yukari interrupted this time. Well, if it was me, I would get annoyed as well. Miku giggled at how the two looked; glaring at each other. Yukari recognized that, and smiled warmly, heading toward Miku to pat her head gently. "Your happiness is what we're aiming for, young lady," she mumbled, looking as sad as she sounded. Len noticed that, but pretended to not understand. He cleared his throat, "so, after school, I assume?" He changed his expression into a serious one. Yukari turned to look at him, playing with her hair. "Well, actually, no," she said bluntly, "it seems something unexpected happened, so get your ass ready after your next class, and come to Meiko's office, got it?" She said before turning around.

"You need help? It's kinda hard to go downstairs on a wheelchair," Len offered, but Yukari shook her head, "I'll be fine, thanks," she smiled, giving a certain person a signal. Someone brought her here, it seems. Len sighed, "let's continue... uh.. doing whatever we were doing," he said, gesturing for Miku to sit down.

----------------------------------------------

"Alright, class, open page 36 of your workbook," Luka said, standing in front of her desk, wearing a pair of glasses that made her look even more gorgeous. She was focused on the book, crossing her left arm across her chest while she held the book with her right hand.

"Let's see.. Gumiya, can you read-" she was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Yes," she said, sounding a bit annoyed, but she tried to keep straight-faced. The person knocking on the door entered and examined the class as if they were searching for someone. "What is it, Megpoid?" Luka asked, fixing her glasses by the moment. "Oh, Luka! It's you," Gumi said cheerfully, grinning like an idiot. Luka facepalmed lightly, "what do you want?" Gumi smiled, "the principal wants you to clear your schedule after this class, also she wants to meet Miku and Len with you. She says it's something very important," she spoke, still keeping her cheerful smile. Luka sighed, "is it really that important?"

"Yeah."

"I wonder what's wrong this time," she rubbed her head a little, "thanks for telling me anyway," she smiled warmly at Gumi which she returned as a big grin, "you're welcome!" And she closed the door.