Revelations and Plans (1).

"His name's Yowane Dell."

...

Oops?

Not oops, perhaps?

What are we going to do? How are we supposed to react??

Len looked as amazed as the others. They all were speechless. Of course they are. What else can they do? "Luka, go get the list of class, er," Meiko tried to command, but she struggled on knowing which class Rinto was in. She eyed Rinto desperately. "10-3" Rinto simply helped. "Yeah, class 10-3 right now! Hurry," she almost yelled. Luka rushed out as fast as she could, and everyone guessed that that would take a while.

"So, Rinto," Kaito gave the poor young man a death glare, "how dare you forget our main opponent's name? As well as something very very important while we're in this situation?"

Rinto gulped, "I, uh.. I was just focusing on my studies, ya know. High school and shit-" "I... Am... The fucking student council president.. Of a school. That actually is an orphanage. Which contains more than 50 classes as well as around 2000 or more students. I also got shot yesterday and now I'm in a wheelchair because of that, and I'm a senior. I still have a brain to remember the most important things happening in this shitty life of mine," Yukari crossed her arms angrily. "What other excuses do you have, huh?" She narrowed her eyebrows as she angrily glared at him. "Ch.. Chill, at least it's not too late now, right..?" Rinto smiled sheepishly while raising his hands to calm her down. It didn't work.

"Well, I might forgive you if it's still not too late," Ia stated, looking at her nails. "Well, same. At least it better be worth it," Lenka yawned. "I'm pretty sure that's the only useful thing Rinto said or did so far," Gumi chuckled.

Man, I don't wanna be Rinto.

"Anyways, these photos and stuff in this letter aren't normal. I mean, it clearly means they're stalking us," Gakupo coughed attracting their attention. "Well, yes, we're aware of that," Meiko sighed, "but hey that still doesn't mean they know everything about this place, am I right?" She smirked. "What Meiko is trying to say, is that there was possibly one traitor only; who's actually Neru, and we still didn't involve you guys in this when she was here," Kaito explained while rubbing the back of his neck as the others looked deep in thought.

"..."

"I... never thought Neru would betray us someday," Gumi sat down beside Miku, "I mean, she's the closest one to Miku. We trusted her," She whispered the last part, patting Miku's head softly.

"...I'm pretty sure she was forced to do so," Len blurted out. The others looked at him; seeking an explanation. He sighed.

I mean, yes. What else did I expect?

"Look," He started, "the look in her face says it all-" "well true but why would she be this scared of them?" "Her mom, remember?? Who killed my family. They were going to kill her anyway after she finishes us," Len tried to explain. It didn't help. "Excuse me, what the fu*k?" Rinto took his head in his palms. Well, yeah, it is hard to believe. "How did you know? You didn't awaken your powers back then, did you?" Gakupo went closer to him while eyeing Kaito and Meiko. "..it's Rin."

-------------------------------------------

"Class 10-3, class 10-3," Luka searched between the files desperately. It is a hard mission for her, but Luka, being Luka, kind of enjoyed it. It's really hard since there are way too many files, and when she finally finds the folder containing grade 10 information, then bingo. But hey, she then has to search class 10-3, and honestly, that is bad. Anyways, she is struggling now in between files with students' information.

"There you are," she exclaimed excitedly when she finally found it, "now I just need to find Yowane Dell," she sighed, flipping the files as fast as she could. It didn't take long till she found it.

"Okay, Yowane Dell, 15 years old," she began reading slowly.

"Wait... how is that possible??!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Len, listen carefully to what I'm saying," the blond girl held her little brother a little tightly, "me and dad are probably done for here, but you need to escape. No matter what," she caressed his cheeks softly, not making eye contact with him. She forced a smile. "I'll pass this to you," she pointed her finger at his forehead for a few moments, and the little boy shivered. "Rin.. This-" "I know, it's going to make you feel dizzy for a while, but trust me, it's a lifesaver," she smiled at him softly.

"..what do you hear..?"

"...I.. Don't know.."

"It's okay it may take some time to get used to it, but just know this. This woman is probably gonna die soon."

"H-huh? What are you talking-"

"Even if she ended up killing us all, there's a huge possibility she's going to be betrayed. She even has a daughter, and yes, they're going to use her, and-"

"Rin, you're confusing me..!!"

*BANG*

"Dad!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Len gritted his teeth at the memory that came to his mind just now.

Now I understand what you meant there, Rin...

He told everyone about what Rin said. It took them some time to recall what he's saying.

"Okay that's a big hint," Gumi chuckled nervously.

"So, you're telling me that," Yukari made eye contact with him, "they force people to do these cruel things? Join them??"

"That's a possibility," Mikuo spoke before opening the door and joining them. "They also might just be rough with each other. Like, once you join, you never leave?"

"If that's the case, then that means they're not on good terms with each other. They even may never be," Lenka blurted out, crossing her arms and thinking deeply. "True," Meiko agreed. "So, Len, that means-"

"I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!"

They all looked at a sweating Luka who's holding a file and is hardly breathing. "Woah there, you know you didn't have to run," Gakupo rushed to her, giving her a bottle of water and some tissues. He also made sure the air conditioner is working. Luka gladly took the water and tissues, then handed the folder to Meiko. "Look at this, you won't believe it," she breathed after sipping the water. "What is it? Something interesting?"

"You bet."

Meiko read the folder thoroughly, and suddenly she came to that one part.

"Wait.."

"What is it, Meiko?"

"This isn't a joke, is it?"

"What's wrong??"

"..this says he's abandoned by his mother,"

"Yeah?"

"..but his older sister, Yowane Haku, brought him here to make him feel less sad..!!"

"WHAT???!!!!"

~♡~