The Muderer.

"Do you remember the murderer's face? You know, who killed Rin." Miku said with a serious face.

Len shook his head.

"Unfortunately, no. What I remember is a girl with blonde hair and golden-brown eyes. I don't really remember her face." Len said sadly.

"If I only can remember.."

There was silence, no one was talking.

Len blaming his self for not saving Rin and Miku thinking deeply.

"Aah- let's not talk about these things! Mom didn't come today to teach me." Miku smiled. "I wonder what happened with her today?"

"Yeah.." Len sighed.

"Wait, did you say mom?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Wait, Mrs. Meiko is your mother?!" Len almost shouted.

"Shh! Quiet! The girls will hear your voice and come here." Miku whispered as she put her hand on Len's lips.

"Oh, sorry." Len blushed.

"Haha, you're cute." Miku chuckled.

"Huh?"

"N-nothing!"

--------------------------------------

"Meiko, you should go to Miku. She may be worried." Kaito said as he stood up.

"I don't think so," Meiko smiled, "Since Len Kagamine is there for her." She completed as she winked to Kaito.

"Len Kagamine? Don't say he's-"

"No, but soon she will be his," Meiko said as she giggled her eyebrows.

"NO!"

"Hahaha! What a caring father you are, Kaito!" Meiko laughed as she grabbed her books.

She then kissed Kaito's cheek and said, "I'll be back soon, darling."

"Yeah, take care." Kaito smiled.

Then, Meiko opened the door.

"So, what was her name? Oh.. Yowane Haku." Meiko said with a serious face. "I still wonder where she is."

"We will find her as soon as possible. You now should think about Miku." Kaito said.

"And the traitor.."

"I think a war is going to begin soon."

--------------------------------------

"So you are telling me that if Miku did something that pisses me off, I can actually kill her?"

"Sure. The Hatsunes should not exist."

"She's my friend.. I don't want to kill her!"

"But you have to."

"But-"

"No buts you stupid girl! It's for your sake too!"

"I... understand.."

"You killed Rin years ago, you can kill Miku too. you can do it."

"Yes, master. I'm going to kill her."

-------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Miku and Len were talking about random things.

When suddenly,

*knock knock*

"It should be Mrs. Meiko. I'm going to open the door." Len smiled warmly at Miku.

Then Miku grabbed his arm.

"Don't open the door." She whispered.

"Why?"

"Mom always opens the door without knocking, Neru also does the same."

"Then.. Who's this..?"