The Only Friend.

"Huh? Who is there??" Len said as he turned around to see the person he talked to.

'Probably, it's Neru-chan.'

"Hm? Neru?"

"Yeah, yeah! It's me, dammit!" The unknown voice said.

Then, a blonde-haired girl appeared.

"My name is Akita Neru. Nice to meet you, Kagamine Len-kun." She said as she sat down next to Miku.

"Ne-uu!!" Miku said while hugging Neru.

"Jeez, stop calling me Neu already," Neru said as she hugged Miku back.

"S-so, you know about Miku, huh?" Len said.

"Yeah. I just like to keep Miku alone."

"Keep her alone?! Why?!" Len almost shouted as he stands up.

"Woah, Kagamine! Calm down!" Neru said.

"Why keeping her alone?"

Miku started to write as fast as she can.

'I told her to. I like being alone, so I asked her to scare everyone who comes here.'

"Scare everyone? Pfft, that's kinda funny!" Len smiled. "But, why didn't she scare me?" He completed.

"Well, I tried to." Neru shrugged. "But I couldn't, haha." She laughed.

"I thought you're a special person to Miku since she just stared at you like she already knew you." Neru began being serious.

"Stared at me?"

"Yeah, I was here from the beginning."

"What?!"

"Yep, from chapter one to be honest!" Neru laughed very hard."

"Y-you mean.. Oh no.." Len said. "You heard everything from the beginning, right?" He said.

"Yes, I agree with you," Neru said.

"Agree?"

"Oh! It's getting dark outside!! Miku, can you wait for us here? I'll take Kagamine-kun to a place near the male's dorm." Neru smiled at Miku while Miku gave her an Ok.

"Don't open the door for anyone!" Neru said.

'Sure thing.'

"Okay, bye!"

After those words, Neru went with Len outside the room.

"Kagamine, you already call her first name, you know?" Neru said.

"Yeah, we were close friends years ago. Then, her parents died. And she came to this school." Len said as he opened Rinto's sketchbook.

"I know, the three of us were good friends."

"The three of us? You mean.."

"Kagamine, go to Rinto. Tell him about Miku. I'm sure he will understand."

"Don't tell me you're.."

Neru then showed Len her arm. There was something like a star there.

"You do remember our promise, don't you?" Neru smiled sadly at him.

"I do." He showed her his arm too.

"I've been waiting for this day for a long time, Kagamine-kun!" Neru said happily.

"We finally.. Can save Miku!"

This story is not a normal love story at all. This story is...